Official Match Thread S28 Second Qualifying Final - Fighting Furies v Mount Buller Demons @ rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

City covered in smoke, close to 40 in the west
View attachment 782346

The workers are complaining about the smoke in the factory, yet they having a smoke outside :think:
Well, I hope you gave them your thoughts and prayers.

That appears to be valid currency these days.

Well, I hope you gave them your thoughts and prayers.

That appears to be valid currency these days.
I’m wealthy in thoughts and prayers.

Well maybe thoughts. I’m a prayer pauper.

Well that’s not true either; I’m often described as thoughtless.

Damn.

What the **** has happened in the handful of days that I have been away from BigFooty? My favourite captain TJASTA has somehow been pushed out of leadership and basically out of the team. Did I miss something?? Tigerturbulance please give me answers!!

1574310027245.png

I enjoyed eating out your sister the most.

Sadly cricket has gone the way of the snow bunnies

It was once relevant and awesome, but noone gives a **** about it any more unless they are an old and boring douche

Sadly cricket has gone the way of the snow bunnies

It was once relevant and awesome, but noone gives a fu** about it any more unless they are an old and boring douche
The Ashes and the India series are still enjoyable.

Money hungry Cricket Australia and their rubbish pitches have killed the long format here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't seen her since the sex change operation. How is he?
giphy.gif

I can't believe that Ned is Haro 2.0
really makes you think
Farrrrk, the only good that can come of this is that we win a flag.

I, The Half Back, am throwing my full support behind not only my club level teammate, but also my state level teammate, TJASTA and Ned_Flanders can officially **** off.
Let it go dude
Even for a Furies takeover this knifing is pretty low.

What the fu** has happened in the handful of days that I have been away from BigFooty? My favourite captain TJASTA has somehow been pushed out of leadership and basically out of the team. Did I miss something?? Tigerturbulance please give me answers!!

View attachment 782625

I enjoyed eating out your sister the most.
THB I will PM and discuss our current situation,

we have had enough public blood letting on @TJASTAs departure

we need to move on and focussing on playing qooty and winning finals

by the way you were kicking bags while you were in a coma, cant wait to see how many you get this week, could be an SFA record!

THB I will PM and discuss our current situation,

we have had enough public blood letting on @TJASTAs departure

we need to move on and focussing on playing qooty and winning finals

by the way you were kicking bags while you were in a coma, cant wait to see how many you get this week, could be an SFA record!
Okay cool, saves me going through the 23 unread pages of team PM.

Hate, are you still around? What's the record for lowest post:goals ratio in a season? Surely I've got it covered.

Okay cool, saves me going through the 23 unread pages of team PM.

Hate, are you still around? What's the record for lowest post:goals ratio in a season? Surely I've got it covered.
Reckon Tarkyn_24 was fairly inactive at the Hawks there for a good 2-3 seasons. Well active for their standards

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S28 Second Qualifying Final - Fighting Furies v Mount Buller Demons @ rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back