Official Match Thread S28 Second Qualifying Final - Fighting Furies v Mount Buller Demons @ rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

You don’t understand the code and craft of the league’s ruckman oh vertically challenged one.
Go back to dreaming of being thrown around in pubs by rucks.
Do some research pleb.

Bring it minnows. Son of, and trained byTigerturbulance , himself star pupil of legendary SFA Ruck U2tigers awaits you..

Your not even in the top 5 ruck players, your either a special pupil and things take you slower to learn and you will be improved in S29 or you were trained by the wrong legend, maybe Test Tickle should've taught you being the no.1 ruck in the comp !

For me, the early interest in this match is in team selection at the Furballs.

Will the Crackhead Ned drop himself and beg TJASTA to line up for the Furballs to ensure they make the Prelims?

Some are arguing this is a certainty.

I disagree. There is a grotesque inverse relationship between Crackhead's ego and his ability.

Key to resolving this conundrum is the mercurial player and power broker Tigerturbulance

How will Turbo respond?

My god. U2tigers a legendary SFA ruck?

You’ve lost it, friend.
It's a case of if you say something enough...they start believing.

'I am one of the best Rucks the Sweet F A has ever had the pleasure to see'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don’t understand the code and craft of the league’s ruckman oh vertically challenged one.
Go back to dreaming of being thrown around in pubs by rucks.
Barking up the wrong tree there my novice ruck prodigy

Manangs goes alright in the middle, he and l had some legendary hard fought rucking battles.

Your not even in the top 5 ruck players, your either a special pupil and things take you slower to learn and you will be improved in S29 or you were trained by the wrong legend, maybe Test Tickle should've taught you being the no.1 ruck in the comp !
The difference is I don’t rely on the sim kissing me on the d**k every week.

The Half Back spotted at training this week after smashing out 63 sausage rolls, one for each goal he has booted this season.

overstuffed-stinson.png

The Half Back spotted at training this week after smashing out 63 sausage rolls, one for each goal he has booted this season.

overstuffed-stinson.png
You still wear a suit well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S28 Second Qualifying Final - Fighting Furies v Mount Buller Demons @ rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back