Media S29 Rising Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

I see. I expect Barrybran would not have been amused. His bloodthirsty violent Gumbies prolly took revenge on the poor Bear.
This was all revealed in the conspiracy thread.

It was that b1tch Carol Baskin.

She fed ABE to her Tiger.

This was all revealed in the conspiracy thread.

It was that b1tch Carol Baskin.

She fed ABE to her Tiger.

I'll feed you to a ****in tiger campaigner! Don't make me rethink my NFL two geese drop punt play!

I love Bears

I miss Aunty snuffling about the Sweet FA making us smile with his quips and generous and off beat wit. It is not simply the Bears who miss him.

I miss Aunty snuffling about the Sweet FA making us smile with his quips and generous and off beat wit. It is not simply the Bears who miss him.
He’s still around, of that I am certain.

Barry used to be a Las Vegas Bear mate. Went to the Gumbies to learn binary and sniff BRAB’s farts.

But Barbara isn't there anymore, in fact BRAB isn't anywhere of note anymore….

Would you like me to pull up your posting history in the last 4 weeks?
Sure.
Sounds good. If you can file it in any easy to follow system as well that would be helpful.
Thanks for your help.

Sure.
Sounds good. If you can file it in any easy to follow system as well that would be helpful.
Thanks for your help.

Absolutely, right after you kneel down and suck my dick, sounds fair?

Sad. It's unfortunate that wonders haven't had a star rookie since Sab22.
U2tigers has fled to the Bears, Elton Johns Wig is looking for a new home, Ant Bear can't even find our match thread and now you're disrespecting Bloodied52, who finished top 3 in the EKA and made All-SFA in his rookie season. You might want to tie Dingster to a bedpost or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

U2tigers has fled to the Bears, Elton Johns Wig is looking for a new home, Ant Bear can't even find our match thread and now you're disrespecting Bloodied52, who finished top 3 in the EKA and made All-SFA in his rookie season. You might want to tie Dingster to a bedpost or something.

leave me alone Barry. let me vent out my feelings. I wasn't even this hurt when my ex left. With both u2 and EJW leaving, it's like losing 2 of my eyes. :(
And like i completely forgot B52 was recruited after me, he's played 30 games but when you get to know him you get 300 game vibes. ok im done, goodnight.

leave me alone Barry. let me vent out my feelings. I wasn't even this hurt when my ex left. With both u2 and EJW leaving, it's like losing 2 of my eyes. :(
And like i completely forgot B52 was recruited after me, he's played 30 games but when you get to know him you get 300 game vibes. ok im done, goodnight.
Ladies and gentlemen, roll up, roll up, see the West Coast Wonders crumble right before your very eyes.

Ladies and gentlemen, roll up, roll up, see the West Coast Wonders crumble right before your very eyes.
ok no. That's not happening. Trust me, S30 you will be surprised by how well the Wonders perform. 30th anniversary of the Wonders, special season.

What a miserable mean spirited post.

While others have traditionally made sport with you and the Gumbies, we Wonders 'rise above'. We have celebrated this season's resurgence of your team. One of our legends even went to your Club to help out, just as Bono is now doing for the Bears and Wiggy will do wherever he ends up.

We will celebrate their achievements (even when we bag them) as they will always be Wonders.

Round 10
ROUND 10.gif
rookIe corrcorrcorrupTion detectedededed, 'Shuttingting down.......restArting aLl It sErviiiicessss in 3,,,2,2,2,1,,1,,,,.....................................

Sorry about that folks. There seems to be a bug in the Rising Star nomination system that we had to iron out. We turned it off and on again and hey presto, it's back up and running normally.

We've had some exquisite performances and rounds to remember throughout S29 and then there's Round 10. Round 10 was a bit of a stinker after we were treated to such awesome skills in the previous rounds. With Mego Red's round 8 showing still fresh in our minds, the top score for the round was a measly 78 ARSE points.

We're not here to bag the Rookies though, we're here to help but we would like to see more of a showing from Piggy Smalls, Bastyy and Bovo to name just a few.

This round's nominee didn't have the best of games, who am I kidding, it was bog-ordinary and not really worth mentioning but what made up for it was his large contribution to the match thread. Further to this, he is currently second in DT for his team over the season and is in the top 5 for overall DT scored amongst current rookies which makes the delay in his nom till this point quite amazing. It is for the current ladder cellar dweller so may not be all that surprising after all....

Unlike the Round 11 nominee, who was part of a losing team, this rookie helped his team win for just the second time this season. If you haven't guessed who it is then may I present to you your Round 10 Rising Star nominee in GWS Goose. Goose racked up a poultry 18 possessions, 2 marks and nothing else of note but he did contribute 93 posts to his team's numbers against the Hawks.

As always, I sat down with Gumbies captain Barrybran and the Goose himself for a bit of a chinwag with some ARSEQ questions.

Baz

1. Howdy Baz. It's been a long time coming but your premier Rookie GWS Goose is now a Rising Star nominee. How proud are you?

I'm prouder than Gepetto when Pinnochio became a real boy

2. How did the Goose come to find his way to the Gumbies and how do you think he's fitting in at the Gumbies, and in the SweetFA overall?

The Goose held his own against the best Sweet FA had to offer in the Tour of Qooty exhibition match over at the Giants board. At the end of the week, TedDougChris and I played a game of rock-scissors-paper and I won. It's about the only thing I've won this season actually.

GWS Goose has been a fantastic addition to the Gumbies lineup this season. Joining the team just before Round 1, he has picked up the league and the Gumbies really well and it's great to see him enjoying himself. A top three finish in the EKA is a real possibility.

3. What position do you currently have him playing and will we see a move in the future?

GWS Goose is currently playing on a wing, honing his craft under the tutelage of fellow wingman, beez. He's currently second in Dream Team points at the Gumbies and will feature prominently in our B&F, I think. GWS Goose has certainly earned the right to choose his position next season.

4. What S29 Rooks have also grabbed your attention this season?

You've dragged my boy's name through the mud all season, finally given him the recognition he deserves and now you're aking me about other rookies? Please.

Keep an eye out for BlueE and bone2468. BlueE joined us at the start of the season and has taken his time to see what it's all about. He's recently dipped his toe in the Sweet FA waters and he's been good value so far. bone joined us in Round 9 and has had an immediate impact in match threads. Both are Freo fans, which I try not to hold against them.

GWS Goose

1. Welcome GWS Goose and congratulations on finally achieving a Rising Star nomination. How did you first hear of the SweetFA?

Thankfully we reached an agreement and were able to settle out of court and I have rightfully received my well deserved nominaton. I found out after the SFA tour to the GWS board, seemed like good fun, so I jumped on board.

2. Are you enjoying your time so far? How do you find the Gumbies?

The SFA has been good fun and a welcome distraction with no sport and what not on. I'm enjoying my time with the Gumbies. When I joined i specifically asked for a team that was in a rebuild and needed new players. Seems like the rebuild has happened quick of the field, the Gumbies have a nice group of posters now. On the field , not so much!

3. What are your aspirations and goals within the league?

Total domination. Just have an interest and a laugh.

4. How do you prepare for a Qooty match?

3 or 4 hours of self affirmation and a beer.

5. It's 12 games into the season (as of writing), have any teams or posters caught your eye so far? Have you made (m)any enemies/rivals?

In the Gumbies set up I really like what Taylor brings to the table, very clever and amusing. Amongst my fellow rookies I like what Tonga Bob and Serial thrilla do, and new comer chipmunk is great. He'd be right in the mix for the Rookie awards if he participated all year

6. Only passing comments have been said about RookieChat. How do you think it has helped your time in the SweetFA having a chat that only current season Rookies are a member of?

I think it is a good little add on to have a chat and try and work out who's who in the zoo, also added a bit of camaraderie amongst this years rookies

7. and finally, how do you rate your chances of winning the Rising Star come season's end?

If judged fairly I should definitely win. But we know that nothing is fair in the SFA

Round 10_Award.gif

View attachment 863395
rookIe corrcorrcorrupTion detectedededed, 'Shuttingting down.......restArting aLl It sErviiiicessss in 3,,,2,2,2,1,,1,,,,.....................................

Sorry about that folks. There seems to be a bug in the Rising Star nomination system that we had to iron out. We turned it off and on again and hey presto, it's back up and running normally.

We've had some exquisite performances and rounds to remember throughout S29 and then there's Round 10. Round 10 was a bit of a stinker after we were treated to such awesome skills in the previous rounds. With Mego Red's round 8 showing still fresh in our minds, the top score for the round was a measly 78 ARSE points.

We're not here to bag the Rookies though, we're here to help but we would like to see more of a showing from Piggy Smalls, Bastyy and Bovo to name just a few.

This round's nominee didn't have the best of games, who am I kidding, it was bog-ordinary and not really worth mentioning but what made up for it was his large contribution to the match thread. Further to this, he is currently second in DT for his team over the season and is in the top 5 for overall DT scored amongst current rookies which makes the delay in his nom till this point quite amazing. It is for the current ladder cellar dweller so may not be all that surprising after all....

Unlike the Round 11 nominee, who was part of a losing team, this rookie helped his team win for just the second time this season. If you haven't guessed who it is then may I present to you your Round 10 Rising Star nominee in GWS Goose. Goose racked up a poultry 18 possessions, 2 marks and nothing else of note but he did contribute 93 posts to his team's numbers against the Hawks.

As always, I sat down with Gumbies captain Barrybran and the Goose himself for a bit of a chinwag with some ARSEQ questions.

Baz

1. Howdy Baz. It's been a long time coming but your premier Rookie GWS Goose is now a Rising Star nominee. How proud are you?

I'm prouder than Gepetto when Pinnochio became a real boy

2. How did the Goose come to find his way to the Gumbies and how do you think he's fitting in at the Gumbies, and in the SweetFA overall?

The Goose held his own against the best Sweet FA had to offer in the Tour of Qooty exhibition match over at the Giants board. At the end of the week, TedDougChris and I played a game of rock-scissors-paper and I won. It's about the only thing I've won this season actually.

GWS Goose has been a fantastic addition to the Gumbies lineup this season. Joining the team just before Round 1, he has picked up the league and the Gumbies really well and it's great to see him enjoying himself. A top three finish in the EKA is a real possibility.

3. What position do you currently have him playing and will we see a move in the future?

GWS Goose is currently playing on a wing, honing his craft under the tutelage of fellow wingman, beez. He's currently second in Dream Team points at the Gumbies and will feature prominently in our B&F, I think. GWS Goose has certainly earned the right to choose his position next season.

4. What S29 Rooks have also grabbed your attention this season?

You've dragged my boy's name through the mud all season, finally given him the recognition he deserves and now you're aking me about other rookies? Please.

Keep an eye out for BlueE and bone2468. BlueE joined us at the start of the season and has taken his time to see what it's all about. He's recently dipped his toe in the Sweet FA waters and he's been good value so far. bone joined us in Round 9 and has had an immediate impact in match threads. Both are Freo fans, which I try not to hold against them.

GWS Goose

1. Welcome GWS Goose and congratulations on finally achieving a Rising Star nomination. How did you first hear of the SweetFA?

Thankfully we reached an agreement and were able to settle out of court and I have rightfully received my well deserved nominaton. I found out after the SFA tour to the GWS board, seemed like good fun, so I jumped on board.

2. Are you enjoying your time so far? How do you find the Gumbies?

The SFA has been good fun and a welcome distraction with no sport and what not on. I'm enjoying my time with the Gumbies. When I joined i specifically asked for a team that was in a rebuild and needed new players. Seems like the rebuild has happened quick of the field, the Gumbies have a nice group of posters now. On the field , not so much!

3. What are your aspirations and goals within the league?

Total domination. Just have an interest and a laugh.

4. How do you prepare for a Qooty match?

3 or 4 hours of self affirmation and a beer.

5. It's 12 games into the season (as of writing), have any teams or posters caught your eye so far? Have you made (m)any enemies/rivals?

In the Gumbies set up I really like what Taylor brings to the table, very clever and amusing. Amongst my fellow rookies I like what Tonga Bob and Serial thrilla do, and new comer chipmunk is great. He'd be right in the mix for the Rookie awards if he participated all year

6. Only passing comments have been said about RookieChat. How do you think it has helped your time in the SweetFA having a chat that only current season Rookies are a member of?

I think it is a good little add on to have a chat and try and work out who's who in the zoo, also added a bit of camaraderie amongst this years rookies

7. and finally, how do you rate your chances of winning the Rising Star come season's end?

If judged fairly I should definitely win. But we know that nothing is fair in the SFA

View attachment 863429
Is this legit ?

Hmmn.. a paltry, nay a poultry 18 possies was considered enough to get the Goose a coveted nomination? sausageroll has been robbed again.

Congrats young Goose on your nom.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media S29 Rising Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Back