Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

And now you have definitely ran out of steam.
You started this rally so well but are clearly un able to go the distance if the best you can come up with is PooseHead.

Now scurry back to whatever rock you crawled out from and let us spam in peace
What type of rock PooseHead?

Grand Uncle Horace?

And now you have definitely ran out of steam.
You started this rally so well but are clearly un able to go the distance if the best you can come up with is PooseHead.

Now scurry back to whatever rock you crawled out from and let us spam in peace

I am unfailingly polite and so respond when tagged. I blame Millky95 and his idiot less than savant claims to being a competent CHF. Some dill went through the records and of course confirmed his dismal record but tagged me in the process.

Here is a tip for you. People do not crawl from a rock. They crawl out from under a rock. Now let me have my nap in peace like a good fu** up.

What type of rock PooseHead?

Grand Uncle Horace?
Hopefully some calcium oxide (quicklime) to help get rid of the smell of his decomposing corpse

Why do you care? You stole most of my talent
Stole? I don't think we stole them. Didn't you see my media piece on it?

I am unfailingly polite and so respond when tagged. I blame Millky95 and his idiot less than savant claims to being a competent CHF. Some dill went through the records and of course confirmed his dismal record but tagged me in the process.

Here is a tip for you. People do not crawl from a rock. They crawl out from under a rock. Now let me have my nap in peace like a good fu** up.
Bitch, we have beaten your mob once already this season. Do not make me come over there and do it again!

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VandoHawk and I had some of our finest hours most interesting moments rocking those costumes.
Sounds like you would of fit in at the Furies furrys as well

What character did you plan to have me as?

You wrote a media piece about signing rookies? 🤣 Only a complete minrow club would do that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back