Official Match Thread S32.R15, Royals v. Bears [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Gold City-Las Vegas at Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I love Strozzapreti or gnocchi

Never had strozzapreti but love gnocchi, if it is freshly made. The store bought stuff is horrible.

I love pizzoccheri I think it is the only meal in a restaurant I couldn't finish. Not because of taste, just because it is so filling. A regional thing so it is hard to find.

I have a box of it around somewhere which I will need to use before it goes off. But with all the butter and cheese it requires it may be my last meal anyway.

Hey tony has that moose head been stuffed and fitted to a frame to hang on my wall yet?
What do you think? The boys and I even put some decorations on him to make him stand out more.

Moose on wall.jpg

Least you woke up!

Good reason why we don't have enough numbers for an expansion.

And that Electronic_Renaissance keeps making everyone eat pizza with a knife and fork at the end of year break up.

We don't want the uncivilised at the Bears. Eat your pizza and pasta with a knife a fork.

Who eats pasta with a spoon anyway?

Thats the best that big idiot has ever looked
Someone in the bears team thought he was pretty good looking by the looks of this photo. Its a shame the photo was taken from behind so we can't see who it was and get there head examined.

1635942372374.png

Is it Anne Frank?
Are they from a current or former British commonwealth country?
NO!

And, no.
Are they male
No, they aren't.

15 questions left ...

This person:
- is NOT Sanka from Cool Runnings, nor Anne Frank
- did NOT represent New South Wales in the short lived 80s game show It's A Knockout
- did NOT die recently
- DOES have a first name which begins with a letter in the first half of the alphabet
- is NOT from a current or former British Commonwealth country
- is NOT male

Still 17 questions left if anyone wants to play. Otherwise we're gonna get all tangled up in Top Ten Thursday. And that, my friends, would be a damned shame.
No it wouldn't.

Anyway I'll keep you going : Were they player #318 in Squid Game?

Off the food for a bit.

Things that annoy you:

When you let someone in while driving and they don't have the decency to give you the "thanks" wave. You only have to raise your arm 50cm, arseh*le.

Shaking anyones hands. I hate it. The amount of times I have been in a toilet at a restaurant or something and seen a male have a slash at a urinal then just walk out. Filth. Sometimes I give them a look and they then decide to wash their hands. I'm just glad they don't see it as some "other" gesture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NO!

And, no.

No, they aren't.

15 questions left ...

This person:
- is NOT Sanka from Cool Runnings, nor Anne Frank
- did NOT represent New South Wales in the short lived 80s game show It's A Knockout
- did NOT die recently
- DOES have a first name which begins with a letter in the first half of the alphabet
- is NOT from a current or former British Commonwealth country
- is NOT male
Are they under 40?
Are they well known for their performing arts?

A History of Matera's, An Icon Through the Ages Pt 1.

Seeing as how this is heritage round and I'm driving this pus bus right into the winners terminal, I thought I'd
grace your all with a brief portrait history of my journey from upstart young rogue, to irritable verteran with impecable dress sense.

THE EARLY YEARS.

Young, dumb, and full of pantskyle

1635944975129.png

Like this low quality image, my early seasons at the Bears were a hazy blur of shit talking, kicking snaggers off the wing and winning trophys.

The makings of greatness were plain to see.​

You edited that!

There’s no R18+ warning in the corner!
I thought everyone should be able to see it, no matter their age. Its important they know all about the moose and his escapades.

A History of Matera's, An Icon Through the Ages Pt 1.

Seeing as how this is heritage round and I'm driving this pus bus right into the winners terminal, I thought I'd
grace your all with a brief portrait history of my journey from upstart young rogue, to irritable verteran with impecable dress sense.

THE EARLY YEARS.

Young, dumb, and full of pantskyle

View attachment 1273633

Like this low quality image, my early seasons at the Bears were a hazy blur of sh*t talking, kicking snaggers off the wing and winning trophys.

The makings of greatness were plain to see.​
Well before my time but what a throwback :’)
And there’s no-doubt more to come so subscribed!
I’m looking forward to even more rare content

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S32.R15, Royals v. Bears [Season 32 Heritage Round] – Round 15, Gold City-Las Vegas at Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back