Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Princess Bride Boo GIF by filmeditor
College Basketball Ncaa GIF by Basketball Madness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken for one more year or 5years of
Kornes will come out with the brave fight in the face of mounting injuries line?
Nah he’ll clip the players.

“Ken’s not coaching efforts like this..” cuts to DBJ side stepping….or “skills like this”…cuts to Wines handballing it into a team mates back, Finlaysons miss at the end and a myriad of other **** ups.

We will beat Richmond I think we get smacked by Carlton (but he hangs on as that is expected) Sydney as a loss but compettitive (30 odd). Melbourne an upet win as the players rally for daddy. I think we hang about near the eight and the seasons results give us a chance.

The game that gets him sacked (if it hapens) before the seasons end is the showdown.

A bad loss and it is going to be ugly..... I mean twelve years of pent up frustration ugly.I m actually slighty concerned about what the reaction might be.

We will beat Richmond I think we get smacked by Carlton (but he hangs on as that is expected) Sydney as a loss but compettitive (30 odd). Melbourne an upet win as the players rally for daddy. I think we hang about near the eight and the seasons results give us a chance.

The game that gets him sacked (if it hapens) before the seasons end is the showdown.

A bad loss and it is going to be ugly..... I mean twelve years of pent up frustration ugly.I m actually slighty concerned about what the reaction might be.
I would prefer if he is sacked showdown week, cause we would likely win the showdown then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back