Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 2048593

We will never accept you hinkley and that is not just ok but morally the right thing to do/feel
Classic.

He needs JHF on the park, just like Butters and Rozee to have any chance of winning games. That's because there's no team cohesion and he effectively requires individual brilliance.

Absolutely he will. It's his job and they'll have to pry it from his cold-dead hands.

This is the concern.

At his post season review, he and his manager (and Chris Davies, and maybe even Donna) will say that we had some minor issues this year bedding in the new recruits but we're on the right track he expects the final year of his contract and we have to rely on David Koch to sack him.

David Koch, the man who has never sacked a coach and has shown he doesn't have the stomach for it.

It'll rely on the board (most of whom have also shown they don't have the stomach for it) to push him hard to make the call.

This is the concern.

At his post season review, he and his manager (and Chris Davies, and maybe even Donna) will say that we had some minor issues this year bedding in the new recruits but we're on the right track he expects the final year of his contract and we have to rely on David Koch to sack him.

David Koch, the man who has never sacked a coach and has shown he doesn't have the stomach for it.

It'll rely on the board (most of whom have also shown they don't have the stomach for it) to push him hard to make the call.
It will be the football committee not the board that has to make the hard call.

We know one has the stomach for it but the rest...

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hes a dead man walking and he knows it.

But he's going to milk the club to the end.

Clown.

Yep. There's absolutely nothing we can get out of the last 6 weeks of this season. It's over and everyone knows it. But we're going to limp to the end, playing the same players we always do, playing the same way we always do, waiting for our 'mathematical' finals hopes to be extinguished before we pull the trigger on the absolute inevitable. Totally boring.

1000018747.png

I hope the board are doing some ladder predictors before we get to far behind West Coast in the coach search.

Even best case scenario, I think we finish 12th. Though we can still can finish 13th. If somehow we fluke 3 from the next 6, then even then we'll end up 10th.

Seasons over. Start planning for a 2025 and beyond without Ken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will obviously be very happy to be wrong but Tredrea aside I have my doubts anyone else in a decision making role at Alberton has the stones to sack kern while he still has a year to run on his contract, and I suspect unless he pulls the pin on himself he will still be here in 2025.

The first thing someone as weak as koch would almost certainly think of would be the prospective backlash from the Vic media for dissing their Kenny, he would be odds on to Wimp out under the perceived pressure of that alone!

A stage managed exit with a very large golden handshake may get it done, but with Kleenex Kenny stating he `wants the job' in between his crocodile tears in the interview after the aint's game I believe it would have to be extremely well stage managed to have any real chance of happening.

I will obviously be very happy to be wrong but Tredrea aside I have my doubts anyone else in a decision making role at Alberton has the stones to sack kern while he still has a year to run on his contract, and I suspect unless he pulls the pin on himself he will still be here in 2025.

The first thing someone as weak as koch would almost certainly think of would be the prospective backlash from the Vic media for dissing their Kenny, he would be odds on to Wimp out under the perceived pressure of that alone!

A stage managed exit with a very large golden handshake may get it done, but with Kleenex Kenny stating he `wants the job' in between his crocodile tears in the interview after the aint's game I believe it would have to be extremely well stage managed to have any real chance of happening.

This is why we voted Tredrea onto the board. Believe in him.

So no heat on Hinkley after the loss? I can't bring myself to watch any AFL media these days. I'm guessing if there was it would of been posted already.
Nope, David King instead focused on the gameplan on First Crack. Gamplan is implemented by the coach. He is saying its the coach without saying Hinkley.

Bartel had a crack at the gameplan as well saying its not sustainable. Is he only realising this now. Pretty sure 7 years of this gameplan proves it doesn't work.

No Kleenex needed yesterday as we didn't get up. Cameraman would've been close by, tissues in hand just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back