Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the thing.

If the usual suspects defending Hinkley who truly think he’s a fantastic coach and is the best thing going for us are correct, we are in more trouble than the dice in a pop-a-matic bubble.
A defeatist who thinks that finals are scary is NOT a good coach.

I simply cannot believe that 'Toilet paper' article is real. Just wow. Steve Larkin eh? God must have shat him out in the final minutes of creation.

A very dependable and honest source from within the club stated that the club "thought this year was going to be the year" we win the flag. So, it is not hard to deduce that it has been dummy daddy donuts and his other egghead syndicate sidekick that have pitched to the board and club that we have the list to do it, and now they're telling the footy world that we don't. Rather than Richardson calling in to play the headmaster with Tredrea, he should be writing a letter of recommendation to the board to have these two swindlers sacked!

I can confirm this, too.

At the start of the year the footy department could not have been more bullish internally that this was going to be their year.

Now, with some bad results, they're trying to change the narrative and rewrite the story to fit. This started when Chris Davies said at the bye week that no one expected Port to be 8-4 and thus they were doing a good job, coupled with his latest interview on Friday where he threw the players and list manager Jason Cripps under the bus saying they might not have the players to win this year.

I've said for a while that CD is just as big a problem as Ken, and that is becoming only more visible by the day.

Last edited:

I can confirm this, too.

At the start of the year the footy department could not have been more bullish internally that this was going to be their year.

Now, with some bad results, they're trying to change the narrative and rewrite the story to fit. This started when Chris Davies said at the bye week that no one expected Port to be 8-4 and thus they were doing a good job, coupled with his latest interview on Friday where he threw the players and lost manager Jason Cripps under the bus saying they might not have the players to win this year.

I've said for a while that CD is just as big a problem as Ken, and that is becoming only more visible by the day.
Davies needs to be moved in ASAP as well. A big ****ing cancer in the club.

"End of the era...They'd put Josh Carr in at an interim basis."

- Michelangelo Ruccion Ken Hinkley if Port Adelaide lose this weekend.

View attachment 2029185

Pray Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

Desperate people take desperate measures. And these people are desperate. They will do everything to oust Tredders. There will be mutiny by the members if they do though.
There absolutely has to be a mutiny and a very public one at that if there is any attempt to remove Tredders from the board, regardless of whether koch is behind it and/or it is sanctioned by the AFL, and if that results in ugly scenes where people are demonstrating at Alberton oval itself then so be it.

The d*ckheads currently running the club and the AFL hierarchy have to get the very strong message that we have had enough of this pathetic BS and we want our club back!

Journos calling fans 'fickle' or distasteful is bound to backfire on them. The fans become more determined to continue the pressure.

I think Kim Beazely said that Australian voters are never wrong. Port fans are rightly angry at another mediocre season. Journos should be mindful that their pay heck depends on passionate fan base.

I have no internal source or specific knowledge on this, but it looks clear to me Hinkley has lost the majority of the players. All of the signs are there in the most glaring of ways. It's for this reason they will lose to St Kilda. The players will roll over because they too want him gone.
One thing is certain, if you're triggered by the sight of Hinkley, it's probably best to take a pre game sedative, because the camera will be be focussed on him almost as much as on the play.

Ken the ultimate professional lol

www.afl.com.au

Port's 'toilet paper' moment helped turn the club around

What did Ken Hinkley do when he saw an empty toilet paper roll on the floor?

www.afl.com.au
www.afl.com.au

SOON after getting the gig as Port Adelaide coach, Ken Hinkley saw an empty toilet paper roll on the floor of the clubroom toilets.

He didn't see it as rubbish, but a sign of the decay eating at the AFL club.

If the player responsible couldn't be trusted to show respect to the cleaners, and the next person to use that toilet, could they be trusted on the field in the heat of battle?

So Hinkley summoned the players, demanded to know the culprit, then ordered all players show utmost respect.

"Just an absolute professional," Port's four-time club champion Kane Cornes says of Hinkley.

"Just everything he does, mate, he's an absolute pro."
Kern probably got a smack behind the ear from Donna the day before for doing exactly the same thing at home, so he decided to take that `learning' to work the next day and try it out on the players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can confirm this, too.

Now, with some bad results, they're trying to change the narrative and rewrite the story to fit. This started when Chris Davies said at the bye week that no one expected Port to be 8-4 and thus they were doing a good job, coupled with his latest interview on Friday where he threw the players and lost manager Jason Cripps under the bus saying they might not have the players to win this year.

What the hell did we do to deserve Richo, piss Davies and ken?

I can confirm this, too.

And Kane Cornes waved through Davies’ comments on Footy Classified last night without a second thought.

“I don’t know why’d you take issue with him saying that”, or similar.

Gee Kane, perhaps because Tredrea sat in Football Committee and Board Meetings where the clear understanding after trading myriad picks and handing out bloated contracts to mid-tier recruits after finishing top-4 with 17 wins, was a flag.

If we take Davies and Hinkley at their word and the list is no longer considered up to snuff internally — to the point where it’s now about “bridging the gap” to the side that started the week in 13th place and played us off the park by 80 points — both their heads should roll.

It’s a simple as that. They bet it all on red and lost. You don’t say “that’s ok” and give them more chips.

Imagine if he gets sacked that week, we come out and play blistering football and win by 10 goals lol
I'd say there's a number of teams who are hoping we don't get rid of Ken just before we play them. Putting it out there - Port under even a makeshift coach will be a dangerous commodity.

I can confirm this, too.

Rightio, knocked out in straight sets while bringing in some C grade defenders like Ratugolea who can't pick a target 5m away and BZT who has the reverse coleman.

The whole club is run by bald frauds, Richo is balding so guess he counts.

And Kane Cornes waved through Davies’ comments on Footy Classified last night without a second thought.

“I don’t know why’d you take issue with him saying that”, or similar.

Gee Kane, perhaps because Tredrea sat in Football Committee and Board Meetings where the clear understanding after trading myriad picks and handing out bloated contracts to mid-tier recruits after finishing top-4 with 17 wins, was a flag.

If we take Davies and Hinkley at their word and the list is no longer considered up to snuff internally — to the point where it’s now about “bridging the gap” to the side that started the week in 13th place and played us off the park by 80 points — both their heads should roll.

It’s a simple as that. They bet it all on red and lost. You don’t say “that’s ok” and give them more chips.
The past never had been altered. Eastasia bet on black. Eastasia had always bet on black.

I have no internal source or specific knowledge on this, but it looks clear to me Hinkley has lost the majority of the players. All of the signs are there in the most glaring of ways. It's for this reason they will lose to St Kilda. The players will roll over because they too want him gone.
Well, this game will be a good test of that. If they come out breathing fire, actually sprinting to the ball, we will know they still give a shit about Donuts, and trying to save some face for him when he's under fire.

If they still play like crap, we will know 100% he's lost them.

I can confirm this, too.

So instead of admitting their mistake and laying out a groundplan for the future, they're panicking & trying to rewrite the narrative. Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back