Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This scenario is a bit different as Mark Williams was always destined to be his successor. Also other clubs was head hunting Williams during this time so the club had to act to secure Williams. I felt bad for Cahill as he never got a fair go to prove himself at AFL level.

It was still as ruthless as it gets; and it was the right decision. Those are the common points with 1987.

It is also something we weren't willing to do with Choco in 2006 (as we should have been), and we've paid for that mistake.

Given the amount of dissatisfaction due to the mismanagement of the club, is there anything we can do as members other than keeping our wallets away from their greedy hands?

For all of the grandstanding and room temperature IQ takes we've gotten from them, they've failed at the one and only objective for any footy team and that's winning a premiership.

What a way to build resilience. Have some nice cuddles in a friendly playful atmosphere, so that when you go out on the field a week later and face the heat of battle again, you can again go to water as you've been too busy being mollycoddled

This scenario is a bit different as Mark Williams was always destined to be his successor. Also other clubs was head hunting Williams during this time so the club had to act to secure Williams. I felt bad for Cahill as he never got a fair go to prove himself at AFL level.
That's not true Cahill proved himself at that smouldering pile of crap that is Victoria Park. In 2 years bottom to 3rd.

It amazes me that only Tredrea and the supporters are the only ones making noise, where is all the people that love the club, past coaches and players, Bucky anyone going to stand beside Warren.

This is why the media protect Ken, where the **** are the people that built and played for the club.
if I recall they wheeled out an aged Bucky the other year after the untenablegate and got him to endorse the regime of piss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly I don’t think he’s going in the next week or anything .

The club wouldn’t be hysterically ringing 5aa to tell off Tredders if they weren’t all on the same page . They want this fire out. If he was about to be sacked and it was a done deal already they would have let that call slide and wouldn’t be bothered with how Tredrea presented himself.

He’s obviously gone but unless we have a few repeat floggings I think we’ll be waiting til the end of the year for our present

Just **** our shit up St Kilda. Riley Bonner BOG.

The margin of the Brisbane game beyond what it was didn't matter. The performance couldn't have been any more gormless.

It was the supporters who walked at half time and those who stayed behind and booed when Hinkley appeared on the big screen and as he left the ground that has created this story.
The scoreboard was nearly perfectly in sync with the 07 GF and just as hopeless, until late in the 3rd when Brissy slowed up.

Sadly I don’t think he’s going in the next week or anything .

The club wouldn’t be hysterically ringing 5aa to tell off Tredders if they weren’t all on the same page . They want this fire out. If he was about to be sacked and it was a done deal already they would have let that call slide and wouldn’t be bothered with how Tredrea presented himself.

Hoping that the board is at best split on this. There's no way that it's just Tredders against 9 other board members happy with the status quo. They know something has to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back