Opinion Sack Hinkley 11 - Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing around with some data. It seems that although Ken’s coaching remains at a consistently high level, the playing list quality tonight is reverting to what we thought it was a month ago, when we weren’t winning games and needed to rationalise some reason that meant everyone got to keep their jobs

image.png

Sack Hinkley

This is just churlish.

All the best coaches rely on all-world performances from multiple All-Australians and #1 picks to squeeze past also-rans in front of hostile crowds of twelve people.

Especially in the wider context of that fiasco.

“Finals are scary”

“They should think about when they came here a few weeks ago and got beat”

“If we’d played healthy alternatives we’d have been smashed by more”

smirk smirk smirk

He’s such a disingenuous piece of sh¡t.
We're going to terrorise Lachie Neale with the guys who's best man at his wedding and was just delisted by bottom 4 Fremantle also up there with Ken's great history of trying to play to the media with dad jokes

What do you think will be the theme this time around? Twisters?

She lost her friends to a twister then she won a game of twister i dunno i havent seen the movie
Despicable Me 4 is an inspiring story about 1 old bald man with a gruff exterior and a heart of gold leading a team of brainless idiots who can't look after themselves to achieve a goal

What do you think will be the theme this time around? Twisters?

She lost her friends to a twister then she won a game of twister i dunno i havent seen the movie

I watched a certain event at the Olympics last night which reminded me of how distinctly out of place we look in finals games.

Our theme this year will be Raygun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMG_0593.jpeg

• #1 pick
• 3 x AA
• 1 x AA
• 2 x AA
• AFLCA MVP
• FS (04 premiership player)
• 1st Round Pick
• 1 x AA / B&F
• chaff
• 2025 Rising Star smoky
• Brownlow Medallist

He’s making you all look pretty silly, pulling off these results with loose cotton wool, toothpicks, and the residue from a mustard bottle.

Last edited:
View attachment 2075177

• #1 pick
• 3 x AA
• 1 x AA
• 2 x AA
• AFLCA MVP
• 1st Round Pick
• 1 x AA / B&F
• chaff
• 2025 Rising Star smoky
• Brownlow Medallist

He’s making you all look pretty silly, pulling off these results off with loose cotton wool, toothpicks, and the residue from a mustard bottle.
They only have those accolades because of the great man's tutelage.

View attachment 2075177

• #1 pick
• 3 x AA
• 1 x AA
• 2 x AA
• AFLCA MVP
• 1st Round Pick
• 1 x AA / B&F
• chaff
• 2025 Rising Star smoky
• Brownlow Medallist

He’s making you all look pretty silly, pulling off these results off with loose cotton wool, toothpicks, and the residue from a mustard bottle.
To add to this, comparing our midfield being 'Judd/Kerr/Cousins'-esque which our club admin publicly disagree with.
Bergman being in the AFLPA best 22 under 22 team.

A snippet of commentary last night stating that Ken would be angry that the players aren't getting the job done. The media are convinced that Ken's the victim when our side isn't performing.

It's not hard.

He can say exactly what he said, he just has to add "but we know our best is good enough to beat anyone and we expect to win".
You won’t find one coach in the AFL these days that will say before a game openly “We expect to win”.
They all make the opposition sound better than they’re.
That sort of talk went out in the 90s.

You won’t find one coach in the AFL these days that will say before a game openly “We expect to win”.

We get it. We’re stuck with this curdled load until at least 2060, regardless.

We get it. We’re stuck with this curdled load until at least 2060, regardless.
Hope not but I have been taking interest in what other coaches say in pressers before the game and they all tend to follow a pattern.
Things like we will need our best and they have been playing some good footy.
Ken is definitely over the top with his groveling towards other sides but the days of a coach projecting we expect to win in a presser are gone.
Old days there was no love between teams coaches and players, it was real hatred.
Now days just look after the game they’re all just about boffing each other.
Hinkley does go overboard, and that’s what pi$$es people off even more about him.
I find him very Monotone,and you know what he’s going to say before he says it.
Basically lacks personality and a spontaneous bone in his body.

There's showing respect to the opposition... And then there's Hinkley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back