Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Duhhhhr so last year we had 3 of the absolute best mids in the game. Rozee and butters were both literally in the top 5 of the comp. We also finished top 4.

Durrrhhhr what's a good target? Urrrhfhh let's aim for making ourselves worse, by about 4 spots. Durrrrh we didn't have a ruck or a Backman, so we'll go out and get a bunch of each. Now that we've done all that, let's set our goal as being in the top 45% of teams in the comp.. durrrhhhr

Kock needs to be defenestrated out of the top floor of the state bank building.
Need to look that word up

If you were Ken or his agent you certainly wouldn’t write off the possibility of getting another contract out of this rube and his hand-picked acolytes.

Hinkley has the job until HE decides to leave and he knows it. There’s a network within the club that assures this. Koch is in the top, but there are more people involved.

Is Tredrea really the only board member who realises that Koch is a complete disaster? The others who support him, or at best don't object, are all complicit here.

And don't get me started on our "disruptor" :mad:

Not so sure you’ve got this right; while Tredrea deliberately says nothing directly about donuts, I’ve heard him several times on 5AA speak very positively about Koch…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not so sure you’ve got this right; while Tredrea deliberately says nothing directly about donuts, I’ve heard him several times on 5AA speak very positively about Koch…
Yeah Tredders is a fan of Koch.

I hope he now realises who on the board who have been playing him and pissing in his ear with no intention of actually following through.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Koch has said on radio previously “You get a couple disgruntled fans at the AGMs. But when I am at the family day almost every Port member that comes up to me, tell me what a wonderful job I am doing” This is where we are at. An ingrained culture of mediocrity that has permeated throughout the whole club. From President to CEO to coach to players and sadly a lot of the supporter base.

Koch has said on radio previously “You get a couple disgruntled fans at the AGMs. But when I am at the family day almost every Port member that comes up to me, tell me what a wonderful job I am doing” This is where we are at. An ingrained culture of mediocrity that has permeated throughout the whole club. From President to CEO to coach to players and sadly a lot of the supporter base.

sounds like we all need to have a chat to him at family day

David Koch is enemy number 1 to the psyche of this club.

His emphatic praising of people bringing the club failure, and failure overall, is a message that we don't want our young generation believing and adopting, because one day they will eventually inherit custodianship of our club.

David Koch has remained unchallenged by administrators and players of the past ... shame on them!!!

I think my views on Koch are pretty clear but he is only the manifestation of the bigger problem at our club: lack of accountability to members. Until that is regained, we will be stuck.

That is not to say that getting rid of Koch is not important. It is essential to get rid of him and replace him with someone who will champion returning the club to its members. He will not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back