Saints v Pies Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade. Don't fade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How rigged was that?

25 frees to 14 most of them in that last quarter

frustrating for us because we really won that match except for the umpiring involvement

frustrating for Collingwood because they can't beat us without umpiring assistance

I hate this shit

As a neutral observer I thought you guys were absolutely robbed by biassed umpiring. Not just the lop-sided count, but so many they could've paid you but ignored, and so many soft ones paid to Collingwood. Incredible.

You guys were reamed by the umpires. You have every reason to feel ripped off. Pathetic!
You guys were reamed by the umpires. You have every reason to feel ripped off. Pathetic!
Yep. Umps gave pies the match. I don't like Milne but the umps really, really don't like him. They do love Harry O though

A lot of things going differently could have swayed the result of the game differently.

But a fair, unbiased umpire would have almost certainly resulted in a win to St Kilda.

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints v Pies Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back