Saints v Pies Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of things going differently could have swayed the result of the game differently.

But a fair, unbiased umpire would have almost certainly resulted in a win to St Kilda.

Wow that last quarter, the umpires were looking to pay every free kick to Collingwood. Makes it hard to win a close game under those circumstances.

Yep. Umps gave pies the match. I don't like Milne but the umps really, really don't like him. They do love Harry O though
Harry thinks the Mark was paid. o_O

Almost Season defining.
Saints should inform the AFL they will be conceding the rest of the season and starting the pre-season early and **** their revenue.

Poor:

Gwilt
Gram
Milne (Yes, even if he kicked 3)
Jones
Armitage
Koschitzke
Steven

Riewoldt relatively quiet.

Good:

Geary
Dal Santo
Hayes

The rest were average and lifted after half-time, which when playing good opposition can't be considered detrimental.

I'm surprised the umpires didn't swap the green maggot shirt for this:
afl_collingwood_magpies_home_guernsey.jpg

Affirmitive Action is alive in the AFL. Dont swear at 'em. Dont touch 'em. Dont even make fukn eye contact with 'em. Gotta help those negros get their shit together because we all know they cant play the game on it's merits.

I didn't think it was possible but Harry O has just replaced Luke Darcy at #1 on LWP's "Person I would most like to kill" list.

/frustratedsarcasmvent

Poor:

Gwilt
Gram
Jones
Armitage
Koschitzke
Steven

Good:

Geary
Dal Santo
Hayes

The rest were average and lifted after half-time, which when playing good opposition can't be considered detrimental.

Rubbish. It was the team's most competative game for the season. Massive effort.

Poor:

Gwilt
Gram
Jones
Armitage
Koschitzke
Steven

Good:

Geary
Dal Santo
Hayes

Agree with your list. Geary was our best player...loved his game!

Rubbish. It was the team's most competative game for the season. Massive effort.
Effort is one thing, clean disposal and good decisions is another.

I stand by the statement. I use the term 'average' in its most literal meaning, not as a political way of saying 'bad' like you'd hear in the media.

Goddard, McEvoy, Montagna and Fisher weren't good, they were average. Goddard the best of that group if score involvement is taken into account.

Should have added Saad to the 'good' list in retrospect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Affirmitive Action is alive in the AFL. Dont swear at 'em. Dont touch 'em. Dont even make fukn eye contact with 'em. Gotta help those negros get their shit together because we all know they cant play the game on it's merits.

I didn't think it was possible but Harry O has just replaced Luke Darcy at #1 on LWP's "Person I would most like to kill" list.

/frustratedsarcasmvent

I would like to know which ump it was who paid the free against Milne for language, because sure whilst we all heard fornicatewit, there's nothing in the rules at all to state that you can't verbally call an opposition player a fornicatewit as all language abuse sections are towards umpires.

So that 50 was incorrect, and said umpire is indeed a fonicatewit.

I would like to know which ump it was who paid the free against Milne for language, because sure whilst we all heard fornicatewit, there's nothing in the rules at all to state that you can't verbally call an opposition player a fornicatewit as all language abuse sections are towards umpires.

So that 50 was incorrect, and said umpire is indeed a fonicatewit.
That was just one of the many bullshit calls of the night my friend, apparently Milne has a giant target on his back that only the umpires can see

what was the free kick count in the last qtr ? i know they were +11 in the end.
umpires were a disgrace

i could make a full feature film with free kicks with no free kicks for the same thing or worse.
chopping arms, kicking in danger, wrestling with a player, holding the ball.
when it influences the game it destroys the game, games are being one and lost by the umpiring. thats sad.
the afl have done well in making it a even comp.

take the fine watters and blast the umpiring! take the front page use some swear words.

Positive note great game by Geary.

Milne was poor with the retaliations. It's selfish and it's weak.

On the other hand he also set Harry 'high ball' up beautifully to do his usual panic under the high ball. Pity the AFL' bean counters wouldn't allow Milney the last word.

Brave effort by our guys, hard to beat 25 players though.

Fitting that our season has probably been ended by terrible biased umpiring, cost us at least 3 or 4 games this year.

Even if we can't make finals I hope we just belt the shit out of every team we play from now on to show we deserve to play finals and make the AFL look like the cheating corrupt arseholes they are.

True, bad decisions both ways. Wellingham nearly had his head ripped off and nothing.

Yeah Collingwood were really hard done by.:rolleyes:

No surprise you think the umpiring was OK since Sydney are one of the AFL's pets as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints v Pies Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back