Game Day Saints versus Hawks, Bounce @ 2:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most exciting game of footy in a very long time, especially after last week with 3-down, I honestly thought we'd have no run left for this game. Not only an exciting game, but exciting for the future if we're able to bring it to the reigning premiers.

Even if we lose the last quarter (I hope not), this game is a massive win in my books.

Go the mighty Saints!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brucey really stood up that qtr.

Amazingly the muppets that spent 20 minutes going on about Geary's mistake in the second qtr have no mentioned that he has kept Cyril to just the 5 touches in three qtrs of footy.

Great to see Jack Billings stand up when we needed him, such a cool head. Minchi you are a star, and Tom Lee has been bloody good in his first game in two years.

Brucey really stood up that qtr.

Amazingly the muppets that spent 20 minutes going on about Geary's mistake in the second qtr have no mentioned that he has kept Cyril to just the 5 touches in three qtrs of footy.

Great to see Jack Billings stand up when we needed him, such a cool head. Minchi you are a star, and Tom Lee has been bloody good in his first game in two years.
Geary is the new Raph.doesnt matter what he does

Saints leading in most areas of the stats count pretty even on turn overs hawks just too good on rebounding from those turnovers. In for a cracking last quarter let's hope we can bring this home with the breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back