Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he is always passionate, but was he for or against it all?

Just turned it on now, amazingly they are talking about Port!

KG is a follower. Jars and Tredders for KG making up the numbers. All think it had to be done. KG says he backs in Roo's judgement 100%.

But they have to say that. Roo being MMM and have him exclusively. I hope he gets a chance to speak on FC or 360 or something.

Absolute farcical 5AA thinks Roochi knows the problems of the inner sanctum of the AFC.

Bones thinks we are not a top 8 side based on players (not results).

Bones thinks we should celebrate Port today, FFS. Build a bridge Bones and get over it, dumping you led to two flags.

The other worrying thing was that Sando did not recognise that there was a problem and still does not believe that there is a problem

In his mind yes he fell in love with the playing group and they fell in love with him

And there also lies the problem, not is role to fall in love with the group it's his role to Coach and drive them

Absolute farcical 5AA thinks Roochi knows the problems of the inner sanctum of the AFC.

Bones thinks we are not a top 8 side based on players (not results).

Bones thinks we should celebrate Port today, FFS. Build a bridge Bones and get over it, dumping you led to two flags.

Bone is a fool

Ruck: Jacobs

Fwds: Tex, Betts

Mids: Danger, Sloane, Crouch snr

Backs: Talia, Smith

Oldest player is Betts (28? Even so he would have 4 more years you'd think). The rest are 26 and under coming into their prime and are all elite or very, very good players

Get a good game plan, some better support players, learn how to kick and tackle and you have the makings of a great list

Can we do it? Time will tell. But Bone is an idiot

I was listening to Sport FM and they were running the SEN programming during the week and they were listing our players and they said "The AFC coaching job is a golden gig with the top end talent they have, get it right and good things will happen"

I'm excited!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other worrying thing was that Sando did not recognise that there was a problem and still does not believe that there is a problem

In his mind yes he fell in love with the playing group and they fell in love with him

And there also lies the problem, not is role to fall in love with the group it's his role to Coach and drive them
All of these comments about Sando are making him sound like a corporate psychopath. Well articulated, presents well externally, has utter self belief, manages well upwards, highly successful, but is completely damaging to an organisation.

Bone is a fool

Ruck: Jacobs

Fwds: Tex, Betts

Mids: Danger, Sloane, Crouch snr

Backs: Talia, Smith

Oldest player is Betts (28? Even so he would have 4 more years you'd think). The rest are 26 and under coming into their prime and are all elite or very, very good players

Get a good game plan, some better support players, learn how to kick and tackle and you have the makings of a great list

Can we do it? Time will tell. But Bone is an idiot

I was listening to Sport FM and they were running the SEN programming during the week and they were listing our players and they said "The AFC coaching job is a golden gig with the top end talent they have, get it right and good things will happen"

I'm excited!

I actually believe that we are about 2-3 players away from being a great Top 4 team.

If somehow we managed to jag - Cameron, Davis and Aish we could really shake up the competition.

I'm excited!

Any top coach will recognise this. Any who don't need not apply.

Bone is being unbearable this morning and has a supportive dropkick in David Wildy. Just turned off.. heading out to enjoy some sunshine...

5AA is too stupid to understand its supporter base.

Firstly it is predominantly Crows supporters, secondly most Crows supporters dislike Bones and Roochi.

It was much better hearing Cornes talk about us as he was logical in his discussions.

5AA playing to fans still in the shock and grief phase.

MMM catering to those in the acceptance and moving on phase.

The CockRooch stuck in his whack AFC phase. Freud would have a field day.

How stupid are the listeners to realise that Roochi knows nothing about the reasons behind Sando being sacked.:confused:

Come to think of it, if I could have gotten out of bed, I should have turned up at the presser conference outside West Lakes. lol.:p

I totally forgot that Bones was about 33 when he got sacked, its not as if he was cut in the prime of his life nor was he fast player either, so the sacking was totally justified.

Wasn't he retiring at the end of '96 anyway?

IIRC he was lined up for an assistant/off field role and Blight sent him packing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back