Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think they DO have anyone lined up......

Unlike Freo's coup where Lyon was in the minute Harvey was sacked!

I sense another F*** up!!

Must be hard for the perpetual apologists to come to terms with decisions like this. Great decision and great timing. A full field of candidates awaits us.

If Danger leaves because his coach mate leaves, then seeya later. Players don't dictate club decisions.

True. In the thread about resigning Tex, Sloane and Danger people were saying that Tex might consider moving because of how Sando managed the move of Vince. If those thoughts are correct then have we just won Tex back?????

Shocked. Didn't expect to see that on the news.

I don't know why people don't want Goodwin. Every other club has a boner over him, Essendon said he was born to coach after he was there a couple of weeks. It's true a prophet has no honour in his own town.

Obviously we need a serious clean out below now.

Roo would have been a big player in this, that's his job on the board.

That would be a disaster. Coach needs to be there. We went through this when Sando was overseas during a previous trade week. It maybe the list manager crouching the numbers but the coach has got to have THE say in who he gets.
agree but thats not that far away.

if they are about to start the search it would be touch and go. If they have the coach, they lied to us in the press release which isn't ideal either

I think it's Dew

No thanks.

tungsten_dew_by_george___kirk-d6xbsib.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beautifully played by 5aa.

Their plan all along was not to announce it. Drop hints but keep it under wraps at all costs.

Let the whispers spread. Keep everyone listening.

Eventually the news will emerge and they will talk about it but only whan it has been bubbling away for as long as possible.

Undecided on this decision, but still think its tragic Sanderson got kicked out before most of the board.

Simon Goodwin is VERY highly rated across the border, why again would people be upset if he was appointed ??
Only thing I can think of is that he was at Essendon in 2012. A matter that is well and truly unresolved.

I think its a good move. We all know it would eventually happen so what's the point in treading water for another 12 months. Whoever made the decision, gutsy, gutsy move as long as Goodwin isn't lined up as the replacement.

At least you only have to make one avatar change LOL.

Or are you waiting for the broom to stop sweeping before naming your next whipping boy?

We're ******* sick of mates rates and the boys club. It's gutted the **** out of our club for five years, never ******* more.

I'm ******* done.
I agree with this is theory but again he is very highly rated over the border and might be the best person for it. If we went Bass would the same question be asked ??

Mark Harvey, Michael Voss, Brett Ratten of the recycled or Dew, Bassett, Tudor or Burns..... with Lade as a smokey from the newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back