VFL Sandringham v Williamstown 2 pm Sunday TBBO

Remove this Banner Ad

I just got to TBBO Dev Sq are on the ground. First one of ours I saw was Freezer watching from the concourse with a footy in his hand waiting for the seniors to start. Looks like he's itching to get on the ground :D

What a beautiful day for the footy!

My plan is to add to this feed as the day goes on. But I can sometimes get distracted watching the game :oops: I may end up just updating in the breaks. But I'll do my best for those that aren't here.

Dev Sq won 17.14 116 to 7.13 55

Our boys are on the ground warming up. Geez our Paddy is a magnificent looking bastard. Just such a big natural footballer. Looking forward to seeing him clunking them again. :D
Heaps of ours out there. Here's hoping for no injuries!

Standing behind you Loyal Sainter. Do you feel like you are being stalked?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all of Delaney, Fisher, Simpkin and Le Grice in the backline, I really hope we move Lee forward, as it seems like he's probably never going to get picked for St Kilda again in defence, so we might as well play him forward to give Sandy another really good target and goalkicking option there. No need for 5 tall types in the one backline and Tom is the type who could kick 4 or 5 if played forward.

With all of Delaney, Fisher, Simpkin and Le Grice in the backline, I really hope we move Lee forward, as it seems like he's probably never going to get picked for St Kilda again in defence, so we might as well play him forward to give Sandy another really good target and goalkicking option there. No need for 5 tall types in the one backline and Tom is the type who could kick 4 or 5 if played forward.
He is in defence

A group of the boys we here watching. (Billings, Acres, Dunstan, Goddard, Bruce, Gilbert, Joey, Gears, Sammy Hamill) There's more going on off the field than on it at the moment. We haven't kicked a goal yet.. :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Sandringham v Williamstown 2 pm Sunday TBBO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back