Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate i must be silly cant do that on my comp
I was shite too dont stress.
Hit print screen.
open up paint.
ctrl and V to post in the print screen.
Then ctrl c to copy and ctrl V to copy on BF post.
that works for me,hope that does the job for you.

Not bad! I like the risks, I think only one of Hunt/Macmillan is needed (I'd personally go Hunt as he seems like he will get a lot more freedom - JMac has a role, he plays it very well, it doesn't give him high scores and it is unlikely to change), but other than that I reckon you've chosen well.

Other thing is if Ryder is gone for any extended length of time from ASADA, Lobbe is a much better option than Maric I think. Not as likely to be managed. Obviously we don't know how Lobbe will go with Ryder, so if Ryder is cleared/only out for a weeks then Maric is a more reliable pick.
Ideally i'd like 1 definitely, but I'm struggling to see 1 rookie defender lining up at this point let alone 2 or 3. Nath Brown will be there but who else?

Even if they are found guilty doubt we will know the length of the bans by the start of round 1 so not sure if I could start Lobbe, port seem pretty keen on Redden too.

Ideally i'd like 1 definitely, but I'm struggling to see 1 rookie defender lining up at this point let alone 2 or 3. Nath Brown will be there but who else?

Even if they are found guilty doubt we will know the length of the bans by the start of round 1 so not sure if I could start Lobbe, port seem pretty keen on Redden too.

Hard to say, but Joel Hamling should be there, Hugh Goddard, Adam Saad are in line, Lachlan Dalgleish is a possible depending on bans...

True, I hadn't considered that we won't know the length of bans.

Settled on this team at the moment.

$23.2k left

RRdxHKP.png

Done and locked in. I will not change anything. Unless injuries happen.

Shaw Kelly Taylor Newnes Higgins Edwards - Saad Goddard
Pendelbury Fyfe Selwood Kennedy Griffen Heeney Bokehorst Vandeberg - Steel Krak Lambert
Goldstein Maric - Cox
Gray Martin Swan Salem Clark Saad - Lonie Lamb

7k left, the money makers and in the forwards, hence the 4 rookies.

Thoughts?

Not going to reveal too much of my team, except that I have 4 midpricers currently: Newnes, Neale, Lycett and Leuenberger, and starting 1/4/0/1 rookie priced.

This is with the assumption that a bunch of Essendon players and NicNat will NOT be playing round 1 allowing the way for Lycett.
Martin maybe hurts Leuenberger's potential, but I can still see a good 100-150k in him..
Newnes is a bit of an unknown really, could easily be Lumumba, Geary, Clancee, Henderson or even Vlastuin.
If Essendon get out of a suspension, Hibberd and Watson will be locks for me, same if NN is actually fully fit!

Done and locked in. I will not change anything. Unless injuries happen.

Shaw Kelly Taylor Newnes Higgins Edwards - Saad Goddard
Pendelbury Fyfe Selwood Kennedy Griffen Heeney Bokehorst Vandeberg - Steel Krak Lambert
Goldstein Maric - Cox
Gray Martin Swan Salem Clark Saad - Lonie Lamb

7k left, the money makers and in the forwards, hence the 4 rookies.

Thoughts?

Im confused, if your not going to change anything, why do you want peoples thoughts? ;)

Kelly in the backline is a mistake. I assume this is James Kelly, who will not be playing the same role as he has previously. I would expect him to get less TOG as we groom younger players to fill that role.

Is it stupid to start with 280K spare?

Short answer is yes. Long answer is yes.

Not necessarily. I just made the team below with 500k still in the bank. Several undervalued premiums & potential premiums. Along with a few super-premiums to take advantage of C/VC scores.

500k.JPG

For argument sake, lets say all the non rookie selections work out, at least up until Rd 6 & you're ranked top 1-3k with this side. Well you have 500k to make 2 early rookie upgrades without having to downgrade. #WINNING

On the negative side if 2-3 of the undervalued premo's and or mid pricers don't look like working out, you have the cash to upgrade them to proven super premo's, no real harm done.

Basically it gives you the option of taking a few risks initially, but with a safety net incase the risks dont work out. Better than putting all your eggs in a similar side except of maybe 1 more premium which is neither here nor there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any advice/suggestions? Played Supercoach before but only casually, looking to challenge some of my mates this year. Have 62k salary cap remaining.

Backs - Heath Shaw, Brodie Smith, Jack Newnes, Taylor Hunt, Jamie MacMillan, Nathan Brown (Shaun Edwards, Joel Hamling)

Mids - Gary Ablett, Scott Pendlebury, Matt Priddis, Patrick Dangerfield, Jack Steven, Daniel Rich, Nathan Van Berlo, Ben Newton (Jed Anderson, Nathan Freeman, Trent Dumont)

Rucks - Todd Goldstein, Nic Naitanui (Sam Durdin)

Forwards - Dane Swan, Jack Ziebell, Tom Mitchell, Jeremy Cameron, Mitch Clark, Jesse Hogan (Jack Steele, Nathan Krakouer)

Last edited:
I think i've cracked the code lol $0 left in the kitty

I had to be a shark somewhere... i choose the backline.. i imagine the school of fish will have most of the players.. not too many risky picks. ;) i'm finally happy

upload_2015-3-16_17-51-32.png

Hey guys, I'm back. Just did a quick team but I have no idea so can someone point me in the right direction ;)

Backline:
Simpson, H.Shaw, Newnes, Higgins, KK, Hamling (Goddard, Saad)

Midfielders:
Ablett, Fyfe, Beams, Wines, Neale, Cripps, Anderson, Heeney (Vandenberg, Ellis-Yolmen, Freeman)

Rucks:
Maric, Nic Nat (Cox)

Forwards:
Gray, Bartel, Martin, Salem, Clark, Hogan (Danel, Krakouer)

Hey guys, I'm back. Just did a quick team but I have no idea so can someone point me in the right direction ;)

Backline:
Simpson, H.Shaw, Newnes, Higgins, KK, Hamling (Goddard, Saad)

Midfielders:
Ablett, Fyfe, Beams, Wines, Neale, Cripps, Anderson, Heeney (Vandenberg, Ellis-Yolmen, Freeman)

Rucks:
Maric, Nic Nat (Cox)

Forwards:
Gray, Bartel, Martin, Salem, Clark, Hogan (Danel, Krakouer)
no swan? swap martin for swan and upgrade KK to a prem then you have a nice team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back