Teams SC 2015 - My team (During NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright cheers :) Thanks for the advice. Any other small changes needed to happen?

I wouldn't have even made those 2 changes. Reckon KK will score well & Dusty to average more than Swan this year.

I don't like the Higgins selection, but that's personal. Hard to find anything positive to say about the burnman posterboy.

I wouldn't have even made those 2 changes. Reckon KK will score well & Dusty to average more than Swan this year.

I don't like the Higgins selection, but that's personal. Hard to find anything positive to say about the burnman posterboy.
Thanks, Should I trade him to Docherty or who else?

my current beast

def
gibson, jaensch, higgins, shephard, clanceeeee, dalgleish, dick, saad

mids
ablett, kennedy, sidebum, danger, griff, a swallow, montagna, vandenberg, ellis-yolmen, c smith, krak

rucks

maric, nic nat read

for's
gray, dusty, salem, m clark, j hogan, lonie, karnezis, lambert

Picking 7 prems in the midfield is too many.
Need at least 1 more rookie in there for cash generation.

Any advice/suggestions? Played Supercoach before but only casually, looking to challenge some of my mates this year. Have 62k salary cap remaining.

Backs - Heath Shaw, Brodie Smith, Jack Newnes, Taylor Hunt, Jamie MacMillan, Nathan Brown (Shaun Edwards, Joel Hamling)

Mids - Gary Ablett, Scott Pendlebury, Matt Priddis, Patrick Dangerfield, Jack Steven, Daniel Rich, Nathan Van Berlo, Ben Newton (Jed Anderson, Nathan Freeman, Trent Dumont)

Rucks - Todd Goldstein, Nic Naitanui (Sam Durdin)

Forwards - Dane Swan, Jack Ziebell, Tom Mitchell, Jeremy Cameron, Mitch Clark, Jesse Hogan (Jack Steele, Nathan Krakouer)

Look at downgrading at least 1 of your midfield midpricers to a rookie.
This will give you some more money to upgrade the forward line.
Traditionally key fwds are inconsistent supercoach scorers. I'd look at upgrading Cameron to Dusty or even Gray if u have the $$.

Thanks, Should I trade him to Docherty or who else?

Just because I don't like the selection, doesn't mean you should trade him. If you think he will score enough to justify his 410k price tag & not get injured, then back him in. Docherty isn't going to make much difference, either way. But out of the 2 Doc has more upside IMO.

Just because I don't like the selection, doesn't mean you should trade him. If you think he will score enough to justify his 410k price tag & not get injured, then back him in. Docherty isn't going to make much difference, either way. But out of the 2 Doc has more upside IMO.
I really have no clue mate haha. Coming from an AFL Fantasy background this is a whole different comp. I will keep looking around and might bring in doc atm. :)

they'll end up probably averaging the same yet swan is 70k cheaper. no brainer.

doesn't bother me though just my opinion.

Look at downgrading at least 1 of your midfield midpricers to a rookie.
This will give you some more money to upgrade the forward line.
Traditionally key fwds are inconsistent supercoach scorers. I'd look at upgrading Cameron to Dusty or even Gray if u have the $$.
IN - Gray, Martin, Salem, Cripps
OUT - Ziebell, Mitchell, Cameron, Rich

Backs - Heath Shaw, Brodie Smith, Jack Newnes, Taylor Hunt, Jamie MacMillan, Nathan Brown (Shaun Edwards, Joel Hamling)

Mids - Gary Ablett, Scott Pendlebury, Matt Priddis, Patrick Dangerfield, Jack Steven, Nathan Van Berlo, Ben Newton, Patrick Cripps (Jed Anderson, Nathan Freeman, Trent Dumont)

Forwards - Robbie Gray, Dustin Martin, Dane Swan, Christian Salem, Mitch Clark, Jesse Hogan (Jack Steele, Nathan Krakouer)

Thoughts now?

Mids - Gary Ablett, Scott Pendlebury, Matt Priddis, Patrick Dangerfield, Jack Steven, Nathan Van Berlo, Ben Newton, Patrick Cripps (Jed Anderson, Nathan Freeman, Trent Dumont)

Forwards - Robbie Gray, Dustin Martin, Dane Swan, Christian Salem, Mitch Clark, Jesse Hogan (Jack Steele, Nathan Krakouer)

Thoughts now?

Good team - If I was to make one suggestion... Being a North fan what about Swallow for Steven - you could find the cash by downgrading Gray to a cheaper forward premo. Gray is an absolute gun but is also overpriced and perhaps would be a better upgrade target. Would hopefully leave you with one more keeper.

Good team - If I was to make one suggestion... Being a North fan what about Swallow for Steven - you could find the cash by downgrading Gray to a cheaper forward premo. Gray is an absolute gun but is also overpriced and perhaps would be a better upgrade target. Would hopefully leave you with one more keeper.
I know Swallow is a good choice, but is a very common option and is more of a consistent 100 a week player. I believe Steven has a higher scoring potential to average about 110 and have a few 120+'s.

Also believe Gray is going to be a super premium this season, and is worth the extra $

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know Swallow is a good choice, but is a very common option and is more of a consistent 100 a week player. I believe Steven has a higher scoring potential to average about 110 and have a few 120+'s.

Also believe Gray is going to be a super premium this season, and is worth the extra $

I've had both Steven and Swallow in my team at various stages. I keep worrying about Steven getting the tag and while he is fantastic value I think the chance of him becoming a keeper are pretty low - maybe he'll average 100. Agree though he's probably the best choice in his price range and if he does score back at 110 ave you'll be on a winner.

I'm hoping Swallow will average 108-110 and become a keeper M8.

History says the odds of Gray making last years average at the end of the year are low and Port have a hard start to the year. Little doubt he'll be a top 6 forward but I'm expecting (hoping) an early price drop. Again you'll be laughing if he cracks out a few 120+ scores in the first few rounds which I concede is very possible.

Who should I replace Big Boy McEvoy with? Trying to fit Maric in, but I can't quite

I wish I knew. I refuse to endorse any ruck this year. I'm probably going Nic Nat if he plays a NAB game and maybe a cheapo R2 with a view to upgrade once we get some idea of who are the best picks for the year. But it's a massive risky strategy I admit!

I really need to move c.pearce out but am stuck atm. any ideas on this and my team?

K.simpson, Smith, Hibberd, Newnes, C.Pearce, Edwards, (Hamling, Saad)

Ablett, Fyfe, Sloane, Kennedy, Griffen, Anderson, Heeney, Boekhordt ( Vanfenberg, Krakouer, Dumont)

NicNat, Bellchambers (Cox)

Deledio, D.martin, Bennell, Swan, M. Clark, Hogan ( T. Lamb, Lambert)

Thoughts now?
I wouldn't pick Van Berlo, not likely to score very high at all IMO. There will be 120K rookies that score more than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back