SC Trading Thread (Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 5 Trades

Just bet me prompta.. Hmm, remember the old addage.. Accept some early season doughnuts and don't panic?? lol I don't believe that either!

What's funny is I won't even get a donut, just looking for a reason to bring PODS in...

if Brown and Hitchcock are not named..

then it will be Peterson, Rockliff (Brown, Hitchcock)..

Kind of bad I'm just looking for an excuse to force me to bring in PODS..LOL

What's funny is I won't even get a donut, just looking for a reason to bring PODS in...

if Brown and Hitchcock are not named..

then it will be Peterson, Rockliff (Brown, Hitchcock)..

Kind of bad I'm just looking for an excuse to force me to bring in PODS..LOL

I'm just cursing Relton as I had Pods right till Relton was a certainty for round 1:footy:

so for the guys wo have roo in are you trading him out? roo for pods sounds a good option, add that to te 150k i already have in my bank and then i came upgrade smeone to a premium.

Don't want to trade but if

Brown is out and Hitchcock isn't named, then maybe Hitchcock to PODS..LOL

geez I want to trade.. LOL

Press the trade button Prompts, you know you want to, its calling out to you. "Click me, click me!" :D

Maybe I should change my signature to what you wrote above that I have put in bold -

Geez I want to trade! :thumbsu:

Was going to go Ladson > Schmidt and Hall > Rockcliff this week so I could free up heaps of cash to get Judd and Cox next week.

Now though I have had a change in thought. My backline was looking a bit weak with only 3 premiums (Goddard, Hodge, Enright) with Malcheski and Waters but felt that I was still one premium short.

I am now going with this trade -

Hall > Pods

Ladson > H.Shaw

Will now have a backline of -

Goddard, Enright, Hodge, H.Shaw, Malcheski, Waters, Silvagni

Bench - Maguire, Nason

Will have $145,500 left over for more upgrades and am thinking I might be able to just go Hille > Cox next week. :D:thumbsu:

All depend on if Hille can score a 40 + and Cox doesn't go too much over his breakeven on 95. :eek:

This is going to be touch and go in terms on getting the Hille > Cox trade done next week, need some things to fall my way. :eek:

Hey all,

have fwd line of Brown, Goodes, didak, Medders, Ballantyne, Rockcliff
Emerg: Gumby, Hitchcock

Only $ 18K

Tippett I might aswell keep. Have already lost $$$ so just hope he finds form. Have 19 trades. It it worth trading Hitchcock -> Pods just to make some cash (especially if hitchcock is dropped this week). Or is that a silly sideways trade that is really not necessary. Thoughts??

If you were downgrading Hall would you go with Pods instead of Rocky mate? :confused:

Hmmm that is a tough one... Maybe rockliff in this case? Although I have no idea about his job security TBH.

IMO if you're wanting some fast cash Pods will be a better option (considering we play Carlton and Richmond in the next two weeks) and he is very capable of pumping out a couple of 90+ scores..

Rockliff may be better long term as he should slowly increase and get some scores around 70+ and MAY have better job security. But it's very touch and go. Flip a coin perhaps? haha

What does everyone think about

L.Ball for S.Sidebottom
R.Murphey for J.Podsiadly

and whats with Brown and how long will he be out for if he is really injured?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice, 6 of them are the same as mine, but I have Kennelly and Waite instead of Waters and Nason.

Thanks mate. :D:thumbsu:

My team is coming along nicely. All I am trying to do now is get Cox and Judd into the team in the next 2-3 weeks and then I will be closing the trade shop for a while.

I'm a strong believer in using as many trades as possible early to get your team as strong as you can get it and as quickly as you can. LOL! :eek:

Thanks mate. :D:thumbsu:

My team is coming along nicely. All I am trying to do now is get Cox and Judd into the team in the next 2-3 weeks and then I will be closing the trade shop for a while.

I'm a strong believer in using as many trades as possible early to get your team as strong as you can get it and as quickly as you can. LOL! :eek:

Same here :) then ill stay with 14 trades for a while ;)

I am going to possibly do this following trade:

Out: Nathan Bock and Brent Stanon.
In: Heath Shaw and Brent Harvey.

And then I am planning on this trade for round 6.
Out: Matt Maguire or Alex Silvagni.
In: Ryan Hargrave.

Leaves me with 14 trades, wasnt planning on trading early but duy to some early price drops in stars and Unexpected early money from some rookies I now only need to upgrade 6 players to Premiums, some with single and some with double trades and around 5 trades saved for long injury spells.

I'm dying here and really need some advise. I have both Banner and Shuey on my bench at the moment and really need them to play another 2 games so they can go up enough that i can trade in for Judd. But with Shuey injured and no one on the Port Adelaide board even throwing Banners name around as a potential IN this week i'm not sure what to do. It gets even worse with the rumours flying around about Boyd's broken hand. If that is the case i could be looking at a big fat doughnut in my mids this week. Bulldogs better not pull a swifty and name Boyd then have him late withdrawal for an emergency before the game.

Are there any good value rookie mids that are guaranteed games and going to go up value a lot quicker than Banner and Shuey so i can do the quick trade out for Judd?

On top of that, i am now stressing about my forward line. With Hitchcock hitting a brick wall and Gumby not setting the world on fire, im thinking i might have to bite the bullet and trade for Pods. Especially with the supposed Brown injury.

Leaves me with 14 trades, wasnt planning on trading early but duy to some early price drops in stars and Unexpected early money from some rookies I now only need to upgrade 6 players to Premiums, some with single and some with double trades and around 5 trades saved for long injury spells.

Hey hey LiverpoolGREEN (i.e. green=go... cause you're back... anyway...)

I'm not sure about Hargrave myself mate. Also, Stanton might be deemed a keeper would he? Surely he'll be able to fill a hole allowing you to upgrade elsewhere later on? BUT, not knowing your exact situation/team, they look like reasonable trades to me given the right circumstance... Harvey could hit gold the next 2 weeks (Hawks & Melb) and I like you're holding onto Maguire (playing Melb) & Silvagni (playing Rich) for one extra week.

I'm dying here and really need some advise. I have both Banner and Shuey on my bench at the moment and really need them to play another 2 games so they can go up enough that i can trade in for Judd. But with Shuey injured and no one on the Port Adelaide board even throwing Banners name around as a potential IN this week i'm not sure what to do. It gets even worse with the rumours flying around about Boyd's broken hand. If that is the case i could be looking at a big fat doughnut in my mids this week. Bulldogs better not pull a swifty and name Boyd then have him late withdrawal for an emergency before the game.

Are there any good value rookie mids that are guaranteed games and going to go up value a lot quicker than Banner and Shuey so i can do the quick trade out for Judd?

On top of that, i am now stressing about my forward line. With Hitchcock hitting a brick wall and Gumby not setting the world on fire, im thinking i might have to bite the bullet and trade for Pods. Especially with the supposed Brown injury.

Im pretty much in the same boat here mate as i have banner as my midfield bench as well as hitchcock and gumby as my forward bench.

I think the best bet in terms of value for midfield rookies is kane lucas but he isnt exactly going to save you a lot of cash on the banner trade out. travis colyer has played 2 games for essendon but im not sure if hes safe this week or guaranteed to make you money.

The best bets would be trading out for forward rookies in rockliff and pods. however im not sure which way to go.

Def: hodge, enright, malceski, shaw, drummond, gram, waters (maguire, nason)
Mid: bartel, swan, barlow, bastinac, mitchell, ball (martin, banner)
ruck: Sandi, Seaby (warnock, trengove)
fwd: Brown, Okeefe, Higgins, hall medhurst, roughhead, peterson (gumby, hitchcock)

ive been thinking hitchcock for pods and maybe peterson to rockliff...but im not sure. if i save the cash ill be able to upgrade to judd or pav next week

What do you guys think is the best option

Not sure about getting rid of both Bock and Stanton mate, isnt Stanton back this week and been scoring reasonable?

Bock 1or 2 away, would love to have Heath Shaw in the team, this would probably be the one i would do. Unless Stanton is out for longer than a few weeks i wouldnt trade him.

Hey guys need some opinions lol.. my head is officially going to explode!

Backs – Hodge, Enright, Goodwin, Shaw, Malceski, Kennely & Waters – Maguire + Silvagni EMG
Mids – Ablett, Swan, Selwood, Ball, Barlow, Martin – Bastinac + Jetta EMG
Rucks – Naitanui, Hille – Warnock + Lobbe EMG
Fwds – Brown, ROK, Harvey, Rioli, Hall, Ballantyne & Rockliff – Gumby + Hitchcock EMG

17 Trades left with $241,600 in the bank…
Contemplating going Ball -> Lucas and Ballantyne -> Pods .. playing Pods and Rockliff as F6, F7 for a few weeks…
It’ll give me $754,200 in the bank and i’ll be able to do straight swaps to Goddard in defence for Kennely / Waters when they peak and get Sandi in rucks and Pod / Rockliff to Pav as well…. and still have 10 or so trades and plenty of cows to downgrade to upgrade 2 of Martin/Lucas/Barlow/Bastinac/Jetta when they peak also
Yes? No? any input would help !
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back