Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 5 - The stroll out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You do understand that the sky isn’t actually blue, don’t you? It’s an optical illusion. It actually has no colour.

Sorry for continuing off topic, but I thought I should correct this.

There is no optical illusion. The actual colour of blue sky as seen by the eye or measured by equipment is blue. The overall spectrum of the light that particles in the blue sky emit down toward the Earth is also blue (sunlight is absorbed and re-emitted in the scattering process).

It's also worth noting that you are going down a pretty deep rabbit hole if you want to define colour without an observer (or sky without at least the idea of an observer below).

There is no optical illusion. The actual colour of blue sky as seen by the eye or measured by equipment is blue. The overall spectrum of the light that particles in the blue sky emit down toward the Earth is also blue (sunlight is absorbed and re-emitted in the scattering process).

It's also worth noting that you are going down a pretty deep rabbit hole if you want to define colour without an observer (or sky without at least the idea of an observer below).
Let’s head further down that rabbit hole shall we? Is the sky even a thing?

Let’s head further down that rabbit hole shall we? Is the sky even a thing?

Yes, I'm pretty sure sky is a noun. And the noun describes the atmosphere and outer space seen from the earth. Which is quite definitely a thing with physical properties. One of them being that it looks blue on a clear day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But didn't shirko pump up AZ f*n ages ago when he made one of those wanky announcements he makes ???

fu** this guy, bring back Turnbull lol
To be fair, about 1 out of every 10 tweets BJ posts end up being accurate so just hold your horses on that :)

How so? if they don’t believe in climate change then they don’t think it will harm their kids and grand kids now do they.

it’s those who believe in climate change but don’t want to do much about it that your point applies to. Not climate deniers.
Your assuming climate deniers have reached their position based on a personal assessment and drawn their own conclusion.

It's more likely imop, that they assesed that action on climate change impacts them personally, so oppose it, and have made no assessment of climate change at all.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Which country should have missed out on the 20 million vaccines so we could get them?
Well, the UK did order 500 million, with the idea of, once they had fulfilled their needs, they would ship the rest on to the undeveloped world.

Nice of us to hold back so they could get some.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

I tried to book my wheelchair friend in for a pfizer shot locally and nothing available for months, i looked up until the end of November and gave up
This is the case. I wish the website could have made it clear rather than my wasting time checking availability at each site separately. I eventually packed it in and called the hotline seeking an appointment anywhere in metropolitan Melbourne with capacity. Hilarious - the guy on the phone took 25 minutes doing exactly what I have been obliged to do which is check each vaccine site separately. Anyways there are no appointments, eligible or not. I wrote some emails to my local and federal MPs respectively to cheer myself up. Got a nice email back from my local Member blaming the feds for supply, being understanding of my frustrations and all and then (lol) directing me to the same website where no appointments are available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back