Scott Watters trying to keep afloat a sinking ship

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as St kilda fans argue they don't have the worst kids in the league i can't think of one club even worse off than them in this department.

I tend to agree that they don't have much in the way of youth.

I may just not have seen enough Saints games, but when I watch games you can normally see pretty early if a kid looks like he has something... Darling, Christensen, that Karneeesssis at Brissy, Dalhous etc etc
I personally haven't seen that when seeing the Saints kids - thats just from what I have seen and my opinion

Sounds like a Plugger35 alias to me.

db, I am my own man and I come at this issue as a neutral observer. I agree that one of Plugger35's points is similar to the point I tried to make. I'm not as bullish on the St Kilda kids though as Plugger seems to be. I haven't seen enough of them to know if they will cut the mustard or not.

db, I am my own man and I come at this issue as a neutral observer. I agree that one of Plugger35's points is similar to the point I tried to make. I'm not as bullish on the St Kilda kids though as Plugger seems to be. I haven't seen enough of them to know if they will cut the mustard or not.
No worries, my comment was mostly tongue in cheek.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scott Watters trying to keep afloat a sinking ship

Remove this Banner Ad

Back