Analysis Season 2024 - Statistics and Analytics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone please explain to me what these pressure rating numbers refer to:View attachment 2127314

Champion data pressure rating. I think I dug up an explanation of it at some stage but no clue where now. For refernce, Sydney's pressure rating was at 158 for the GF.

I think around 180 is afl average??

Champion data pressure rating. I think I dug up an explanation of it at some stage but no clue where now. For refernce, Sydney's pressure rating was at 158 for the GF.

I think around 180 is afl average??

People are equating Sydney's pressure rating to them playing poorly rather than us executing exceptionally and keeping the ball off them. You can't pressure if you're letting us chip mark all day.

People are equating Sydney's pressure rating to them playing poorly rather than us executing exceptionally and keeping the ball off them. You can't pressure if you're letting us chip mark all day.

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Agree, but they were putrid as well. Also heard a stat somewhere today that we had 55% possession of the ball in the GF, which is frankly ridiculous.

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Agree, but they were putrid as well. Also heard a stat somewhere today that we had 55% possession of the ball in the GF, which is frankly ridiculous.

Most marks ever in a GF I think.

You know I'm no good at this stats and analysis stuff, I'm more of a Mark Robinson type, but I thought Sydney came in with a botched gameplan and our gameplan was what we had been working towards for 12 months. Tailored specifically for the MCG and winning a flag. I don't think their coaching gave them a great chance and you're right their players kinda looked stunned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Season 2024 - Statistics and Analytics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back