Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Gumbies FFC vs West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still wondering what the context of that even is. Is it like One in the Hole or Egg on your Face?

Can't even remember, I think it's Haro that started it.

Instant victory condition, forces babies who are hiding to come and fight you and encourages a more defensive over aggressive play.
There is a reason whenever you play LAN with mates you always say "No Wonder building" because they just dominate the game so much that it's too hard to fight against.

Triggered! Do you bite as hard when people bring up the way you handled boomer's departure? Might save those up for closer to game time, you'll probably pull a hammy in the warm up :)
Lol triggered? Your original response to my comment was a bigger bite than mine.

Don't mind me folks, just trying to get my head around the notion that a Gumby could get triggered...

giphy.gif

The least you could do would be to quote my post so that I know you're replying to me mate. Geez

William Wonka, he was your best poster last season and would be going close to your best this season too
Calling me the best poster for the Gumbies is not much of a compliment.
Thats like saying "This is the tastiest shit sandwich I've ever eaten".

Who shall we poach next season? Not sure if there's anyone decent left

I can give you some inside knowledge here.
The only two Gumbies posters worth stealing now are Willo_ and pantskyle
Without them... Wow I cant even imagine how bad they would be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. I'm standing right here.

And who are you again?

Season 16 premiership captain.

As opposed to your "I showed up and got a badge" novelty bag option.

Clarkey is relevant again. Did you not see the thread about him?

Nah, though did lol at woe is the SFA threads popping up apparently about how shit this place is. Coincidental the SFA is without Clarkeys calming influence of self adulation? I think not.

And you would melt and cry all the good damn time.

Exactly why popular opinion held me in such high esteem whilst you did what exactly?

Oh right, existed. My bad.

I will endeavour to do better and fade back to obscurity where once again I can match your accolades of being mediocre.

Wow. I'm standing right here.

I liked that he was so good he had to be tagged multiple times to even show any interest whatsoever which culminated in a silent nod to the captain who should be doing better to begin with to retain the interest of their team.

So much interest he names two Royals, having not paid attention at all this season thus far.

Posting. Juggernaut.

I left a lasting impression it seems on my previous team.

it was brave to try and save the Gumbies but in hindsight the Trolls should have just replaced the Wolves at the end of last season
In hindsight the Gumbies are doing better than half the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Gumbies FFC vs West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back