Official Match Thread Season 26 Second Semi Final: Gumbies FFC vs Sin City Swamprats @ House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I get more than irrationally pissed off if it rains on a day I'm due to work; probably because I work outside and I can't do last-minute change of venues as that impacts the public transport options.

Although if you want irrational, I panicked after my train line was shut down between Upper Ferntree Gully and Box Hill. Worried I'd be late for work, I called my boss to alert him that was possibly going to happen. I did find a plan B but then when I found out the train line had reopened, I was extremely irritated.

The reason it was shut down...the bomb squad was called to Ringwood Station as someone had left a bag on the ground.
Take comfort in the knowledge that, if you have a plan B, you're doing better than Don Pyke :p.

Still salty after I called you a poor captain?

#sackdingster

#sab22toCHF
Sab22 and I appreciate your failure to understand that he is the Nicky Winmar of the SFA and as such his silky skills are best served to dominating a wing.

Sab22 and I appreciate your failure to understand that he is the Nicky Winmar of the SFA and as such his silky skills are best served to dominating a wing.

Just like yours is to dominate CHF with....3 disposals?

Just like yours is to dominate CHF with....3 disposals?
Dude. I take responsibility for my form and benched myself for the betterment of the team.

Unlike the Swampies still playing one of the high school girls you found hanging outside the front of Ant Bear's hotel room on a wing or where ever it is SarahSmiles plays these days.

Dude. I take responsibility for my form and benched myself for the betterment of the team.

Unlike the Swampies still playing one of the high school girls you found hanging outside the front of Ant Bear's hotel room on a wing or where ever it is SarahSmiles plays these days.

Wait... SarahSmiles is in highschool?!?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

proxy.php

Gumbies FFC Official Team Sheet
Semi Final v Sin City Swamprats

B: Quivorir - Uncle_Leo - jd2010
HB: SM - StFly - RU_
C: Morning_Fog - Fryer Tuck - MattWriting
HF: Man0gwaR74WaLkEr_ThE_StAr - Great8
F: jmoo wan - Jivlain - NSWCROW
R: roo2macca - BRAB - DERO

INT: BLERN - peterss

NO CHANGE

The Gumbies choose to support youth, and urge that all members give their best efforts for the rest of the season. Our Full Forward has done an excellent job this season, and the only way he can improve is to get vital finals experience.

The Gumbies Captain also challenges the Swamprats captain to a duel in the centre, on the basis that aardvarks are significantly better than anteaters, and dares him to prove that wrong. (In other words, come duel with me Ant Bear in the centre)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 26 Second Semi Final: Gumbies FFC vs Sin City Swamprats @ House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back