Official Match Thread Season 28 R13 - Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

How many in did you get? I am assuming you just got the tube home.

4 but was 1664s and they put me on my ear.

I have been informed that even if we did not submit a teamsheet the "powers" that be would find a way to submit an old one. I need to delete all of our old teamsheets too. Does anyone have any ideas how this could be achieved?

pfffff

nerd, making excuses for kowtowing to the flog Ant Bear already

and Furies have already achieved your aim - no capt, no VC, no LG means they cant sanction any of us for saying this:

Dear Ant Bear,
**** YOU w***er, WE AINT SUBMITTING NO TEAMSHEET!!!

Yours Sincerely,
The Furies

pfffff

and Furies have already achieved your aim - no capt, no VC, no LG means they cant sanction any of us for saying this:

Dear Ant Bear,
fu** YOU w***er, WE AINT SUBMITTING NO TEAMSHEET!!!

Yours Sincerely,
The Furies
Did you just call me a nerd?

pfffff

Dear Ant Bear,
fu** YOU w***er, WE AINT SUBMITTING NO TEAMSHEET!!!

Yours Sincerely,
The Furies
yes we are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was over last year and when they heard my accent, they would tell me which beer was coldest rather than what types of beer they had . Do you get that much?

Not really but been here 10 years.
LIES!!!!

If I was still VC I would punch you right now for being a lying BUD LITE drinking flog!!!!

Normally but they didn't have it

are you gunna go join the hawks now with the other furies failures?
pfff i ain't joining that tryhard shithole, i am the overlord forever like north korea
what number are you at the bombers next season?

pfff i ain't joining that tryhard shithole, i am the overlord forever like north korea
what number are you at the bombers next season?

overlord forever? you just quit flog because your leadership group walked out on you

you need to learn to deal with that

Barrybran you have women walk away from you all the time, give TJ some tips on how to handle rejection on an epic scale

overlord forever? you just quit flog because your leadership group walked out on you

Barrybran you have women walk away from you all the time, give TJ some tips on how to handle rejection on an epic scale
pfff who needs a LG
never read that shit anyway

Don't hang out with DERO?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 28 R13 - Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back