Official Match Thread Season 28, Round 10: Fighting Furies vs Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

This is one of those threads where you just try to reach a solid 10 posts and then head off to find something interesting to do for the rest of the week.

My weeks full by trying to work out how to get the Furies back to something that’s not the Bombers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is ?? Then what is everyone complaining about ??? (Apart from Ant Bear - which is understandable :p )
There have been several things go wrong this season because people had shit to do outside of this shithole. I am trying my hardest to be at least somewhat active. But guess what, making fun of the issue does not help. So you and campaigner teammates can **** right off :)

‘It’s a real shit team, full of twats and has beens, it’s the team for losers & hacks.

The Fighting Furies and that tool TJASTA who’s definitely a giant ball sack.

Cos she’s so frickin old, and her vagina is cold and I’m singing this song to youse.

No one really gives a toss bout the Furies who’re going to lose!’

That took me five minutes I’ll never get back. Get bent Furies.

View attachment 757282

Official Roys FFC Teamsheet

Round 10 vs The Very Angry Furies.....

B: RU_ - Roylion - fumbler
HB: A Bit High - Reardo - 3KZ is Football
C: StickyMick - Runk - GCB85
HF: Beandip - Klim - Barrels
F: royboy2 - Mooch - _Mike_
R: JackNah_8 - I Dont Care - Allikat

I: Mobbs - Freakie

Changes:

_Mike_ - BP > FP
RU_ - FP > BP
Beandip - HBF > HFF
GCB85 - HFF > W
3KZ is Football - W > HBF
Mobbs - Out > Int
fitzroybowiedog - Int > Out​
Is there a game on? I'd better get my shit together. I've been practising my ruck work all week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 28, Round 10: Fighting Furies vs Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back