Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 14 Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to be playing Ned’s favorite team the Womblers

He always gets a certain bitterness and disdain when we play you lot which is funny to watch
Au contraire friendo. We look forward to playing Ned one last time before he becomes a Bomber.

He always gets a certain bitterness and disdain when we play you lot which is funny to watch
Jealousy is a curse.

Shut up Neddly, back to your goon bag dickhead.

He never posts when he plays us because we have #tamedned

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He never posts when he plays us because we have #tamedned
The reason Ned doesn’t post against you lot is he’s sleeping off last nights bender in the dumpster when you old folk are up an about.

By the time he gets out you lot have been feed and locked back in your rooms.

Ned_Flanders is a shit forum name anyway. In fact, I have little respect for anyone who names themselves after cartoon characters
The Wonders have done to Ned_Flanders the same as what the Richmond Tigers have done to the Adelaide Crows Football Club.

This one time I almost joined furies
We’re looking for a new captain this week, welcome to the Furies Sab22.

Not only do you get access to quality dumpster brewed goon,

Neds mum will give you a complimentary lap dance at Kittens- just make sure you drink plenty of goon before taking her up on the offer

U2tigers l am looking forward to watching Carson Dial match up against my old ruck mentor.

Will be a good test for him in his first ruck season to go up against some old junkyard dog school rucking.

U2tigers l am looking forward to watching Carson Dial match up against my old ruck mentor.

Will be a good test for him in his first ruck season to go up against some old junkyard dog school rucking.
Is there anything in particular you want me to school him in?

He has been holding his own to be honest, but one can't help but notice he needs to get a little more loft in his midget tossing. Carson Dial needs to get down to his local more and toss a few dwarfs. Hey TJASTA

Is there anything in particular you want me to school him in?

He has been holding his own to be honest, but one can't help but notice he needs to get a little more loft in his midget tossing. Carson Dial needs to get down to his local more and toss a few dwarfs. Hey TJASTA
I'm 6'10. I would **** you up :)

I'm 6'10. I would fu** you up :)
You're like the Wizard of Oz. Bluff.

Come out from the screen you're 5'8" and a porker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 14 Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back