Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

How this works is that I hand you metaphorical shovels and you lot just dig and dig and dig and ... well, you get the point :thumbsu:
Either that or i cast my metaphorical line into the water and you guys bite and bite and ... well, you get the point

Either that or i cast my metaphorical line into the water and you guys bite and bite and ... well, you get the point

I'm not sure I follow.

Finding-Dory-Gif-1.gif

I have no concerns with people attacking the maturity of posters; that's fair game. But implying the captain of those posters is a paedo because he's recruited them is poor taste and bordering on reportable.

Righto.

Time to change tack Bombers, they're onto us.

Let's insinuate that every bloke in here that isn't Andy likes older men instead :thumbsu:

Yes. Pugsley is always telling me he needs more K-Pop in his life.

BS's BS Kpop Recommendations:

For the opening episode of BBKR for this season, I have my favourite boy group song of the year.

Stray Kids are an 8-member (previously 9) boy group, including two Australian-raised members. This song, "God's Menu" (meaning like menu of the gods, a korean pun on the word "shin" which can mean "divine" or "new")

This group are self-producing (they write their own songs) and heavily influenced by artists like Kendrick Lamar, which shows in both the musical and cinematographic style in this song.

The group are reknowned for their strong rappers, even though they don't skimp on the vocal lines. Highlights of this particular song are Felix's parts, one of the Aussie contingent who starts out the second verse with his characteristic bass vocals.

The lyrics and M/V are based around the concepts of "improvement" (science), "competition" (racing) and "creativity" (cooking).

BS's BS Kpop Recommendations:

For the opening episode of BBKR for this season, I have my favourite boy group song of the year.

Stray Kids are an 8-member (previously 9) boy group, including two Australian-raised members. This song, "God's Menu" (meaning like menu of the gods, a korean pun on the word "shin" which can mean "divine" or "new")

This group are self-producing (they write their own songs) and heavily influenced by artists like Kendrick Lamar, which shows in both the musical and cinematographic style in this song.

The group are reknowned for their strong rappers, even though they don't skimp on the vocal lines. Highlights of this particular song are Felix's parts, one of the Aussie contingent who starts out the second verse with his characteristic bass vocals.

The lyrics and M/V are based around the concepts of "improvement" (science), "competition" (racing) and "creativity" (cooking).

Thoughts Pugsley? I think you'll like that beat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have heard a lot about the great man, yet to live up to any hype. Dissapointing.
Indeed. He even advocated for shorter match threads this morning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back