Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Sab22 and ClarkeM can we name SweetD on the corresponding wing this week?

Feel a very delicious avatar bet here, if SweetD gets more dream team/supercoach points Bastyy can have an anime avatar of his choice for a week.

Of course same applies to SweetD of he loses, but we all know that isn't happening.
I am all in

The entire visual medium of media sucks ass. I only play video games but I have to wear a blindfold.

The way you play video games sounds like the same way the Furies LG makes me sleep....

The way you play video games sounds like the same way the Furies LG makes me sleep....
There's still time to seek a trade, mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know how it feels, when the Vampires bid didn't get up and I knew I wouldn't be playing with Dingster, I felt terrible

Now he just calls me sh*t in any thread we're in together

Well technically he isn't lying. But it is a good sh*t.

Adobe_20200915_160252.jpg

Sab22 ignored my request when Ned_Flanders threatened to headbutt me :(

I know for a fact, FACT, that Sab22 rejected your suitability for trade because he doesn't want anyone at the WONDERS more popular than him.

It's actually the real reason U2tigers was sacked, because for some baffling reason that mentally challenged micro man was their spiritual leader. Sab thought this was an insult on his masculinity, hence the knifing, and the ruining of Bono's credibility in turning him into a fat panda

I know for a fact, FACT, that Sab22 rejected your suitability for trade because he doesn't want anyone at the WONDERS more popular than him.

It's actually the real reason U2tigers was sacked, because for some baffling reason that mentally challenged micro man was their spiritual leader. Sab thought this was an insult on his masculinity, hence the knifing, and the ruining of Bono's credibility in turning him into a fat panda
That's weird, J_Chadwick just joined the Wonders and is already more popular than Sab22. Poor blokes already on the chopping block!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back