Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 6.59.31 pm.png

So final chance--- who's joining the Bastyy & SSwans2011 combined Fan Club??

For the next 90 minutes I'll give you 20% off your membership fees ($9.99 a week for the next 52 weeks)

No thanks but JackBero is a funny campaigner

RobR , Supersuns -- I thought you guys told me the you keep BAT at the Roys FFC because he was a half decent bartender.

What half decent bartender leaves his dudes only a few hours post game to talk to his favourite SFA club?

A very social bartender.

But not a very good one if I've been able to steal 3 kegs from the BJO while you've off ranting at the Hippodrome again.

It's almost like you're obsessed with the Furies-- every week you make at least one, if not more unwanted cameos into out match threads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think I'm 'upset'?

I'm not the one who's melted so badly that I've gone back and deleted my own posts because I got criticised for sharing a reference from Animal Crossing earlier this week.

Anyway-- this is a Furies Vs Wonders match thread, so I'm just going to leave you with this

What BLUEALLTHRU thinks he looks like:

View attachment 966342

What BLUEALLTHRU really looks like:

View attachment 966338

...and tell you to F**K off back to the BJO where SFA posters put up with your pathetic posting efforts.
Nice melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back