Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of talk about points in this thread.

Maybe you need someone to point you in the right direction: goals to help your cause.
I'll give you a point in a minute.

A point towards the angry thread because that's where your rude, chakra de-aligning posts belong.

This is awkward because Halfy told me I am actually his only friend and you are not
That's okay. He can still come to my birthday party. If you make an appearance as Spiderman I might consider your fan club offer.

Not when the opposition doesn't score because they're too mesmerised by our great qootball ability to score 4 points.

In fact, that's why we're 1-6. We're legitimately too good at qooty and get distracted by ourselves.

Is there really such thing as "too good at Qooty"?

The above footage was Elmer_Judd at training last night.

The fans love it too. They tell me that there is no need to hire one clown when it is cheaper to go watch the whole West Coast Wonders circus.
Well I just spoke to literally all the fans and they said you're a big liar, so now you look a bit stupid, don't you?

Is there really such thing as "too good at Qooty"?

The above footage was Elmer_Judd at training last night.

Give him a break. Eastern clubs conspired to have him banned for a week because he kept stealing all their women (and their men too!) so he's just getting a feel for things again.

Well I just spoke to literally all the fans and they said you're a big liar, so now you look a bit stupid, don't you?
Ah, I see our problem here...

si5xvCs.png

SSwans2011 speaks with his fans, 2020. c: West Coast Wonders

Give him a break. Eastern clubs conspired to have him banned for a week because he kept stealing all their women (and their men too!) so he's just getting a feel for things again.

Is that what we're calling Elmer_Judd 's old club the Pennsylvania Vampires these days?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, I see our problem here...

si5xvCs.png

SSwans2011 speaks with his fans, 2020. c: West Coast Wonders
Well you tell me how I'm supposed to responsibly and safely communicate with fans IRL in the time of social distancing then.

Yes, this party is sure to get me in the boys club...

Just don't repeat Elton Johns Wig's Spiderman routine from last year:

OblongMintyCassowary-size_restricted.gif

Worst birthday ever and EJW hasn't been the same since.
Elton Johns Wig isn't known for being very flexible, and it looks like he's put on a lot of weight since your last birthday...

Elton Johns Wig isn't known for being very flexible, and it looks like he's put on a lot of weight since your last birthday...
Like I said, hasn't been the same since. Really tragic incident. You know the worst part? He tried to make up for it at Mad Monday last season:

tumblr_mkf5g4uF2r1s917bwo1_400.gif

I am sure we can come up with a 4, 5, or even 6 point plan and figure all of this out.
Stop trying to brainwash us with your traditionalist qooty ideologies, old man.

Once great, so there is the admission I was great. Superb.

Better to be a has been than a never was.
Might as well head straight to the pub now old man and tell that to anyone who’ll listen.

You’re just a bunch of old stories. And we’ve heard them all before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back