Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

You are an anti social little critter aren't you. Maybe you should go outside and enjoy the sunshine. Take a break, walk the dog, have a nice cup of coffee or whatever the hell it is Bastyy's second head does.

PotKettle.jpg

Good morning Mister Turbulance, how are yo this fine day?
Im going well, crushy.

Busy getting ready for Turbos Cage Fight tonight. Being the first one there are some logistics to take care of.

If this actually works, I will be looking to hold some more events, would you be interested in making your debut in the cage this season?

Im going well, crushy.

Busy getting ready for Turbos Cage Fight tonight. Being the first one there are some logistics to take care of.

If this actually works, I will be looking to hold some more events, would you be interested in making your debut in the cage this season?

When are you posting that one? That's the coach V EJW yeah? Should be ****ing hilarious I reckon!

When are you posting that one? That's the coach V EJW yeah? Should be ******* hilarious I reckon!
recording fight tonight; will be looking at tomorrow or Monday

am looking forward to seeing how it works as there will be four of us on line with no visual clues trying to run a cage fight- it will either be gold or f@#king stupid

Just because I choose to have consensual, casual sex with Antonio BlueVein what is your point, plus your post is a bit racist.
9E140C0C-5D2F-409E-A42A-4FCBC7593EEE.gif
recording fight tonight; will be looking at tomorrow or Monday

am looking forward to seeing how it works as there will be four of us on line with no visual clues trying to run a cage fight- it will either be gold or f@#king stupid
The chemistry will work itself out my man.

I think this may be the start of something beautiful.

I didn't know that Antonio BlueVein was your alt account that you controlled with your left hand Crushy.
C4B3562F-8E8E-46C9-8E84-237F0A398ECF.jpeg

Ffs, who tagged metal crush in this thread? Whoever it was, you are a degenerate and I hate you.

C'mon Halfy. Lift kid.

NaturalDisaster as part of his Admin campaign - #youcanbeclasswithDumbarse- is supporting the movement to commission a statue in your honour.

I would be asking Elton Johns Wig how he plans to commemorate your recent contribution to the Comp.[/HASH]
GUH, you can also give yourself an uppercut. ND is a fool and not fit you polish AB's shoe laces let alone run the league. #Headlessforadmin is where you should be.
My return to the Blue & Gold is going to be epic. I'll invite everyone to come and watch
It's been three days and still not a table in sight, this return sucks balls.

Ffs, who tagged metal crush in this thread? Whoever it was, you are a degenerate and I hate you.

GUH, you can also give yourself an uppercut. ND is a fool and not fit you polish AB's shoe laces let alone run the league. #Headlessforadmin is where you should be.

Nah! Headless aspires to being an elitist. The SFA mass movement #goalsfortheprols has purged Headless. He is no chance.

Your own team mate Elton Johns Wig is a man of the people and the dumpster. NaturalDisaster has no pretension to elitism. The notion is laughable.

Lot of angst here friend. Lot of violent undertones and connotations. May I suggest some lovely herbal tea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is male caz here? that's it the bears match thread is going to cop it

Don't do it man. Show some mercy.

The Bears are almost as fkd as the Drags. Tinman is the only sensible poster they have. Poor old U2tigers has skulked off to his ruckage thread.

Nah! Headless aspires to being an elitist. The SFA mass movement #goalsfortheprols has purged Headless. He is no chance.

Your own team mate Elton Johns Wig is a man of the people and the dumpster. NaturalDisaster has no pretension to elitism. The notion is laughable.
You strike me as a "dictator Dan" and anti-vax type opperater.
Lot of angst here friend. Lot of violent undertones and connotations. May I suggest some lovely herbal tea.
May I suggest you leave and visit this thread instead? - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...d-warriors-at-the-stadium-in-the-sky.1247747/
And if that one is boring, try here. - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-vs-baghdad-bombers-at-the-snow-dome.1247748/
is male caz here? that's it the bears match thread is going to cop it
Male Caz? Was there ever a female version?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back