Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

By the end of the week we'll be best mates, looking back at this petty animosity and laughing. Probably some light necking and petting as well.

friendship.jpg
By traditional measures, it does appear that the Wonders lost. However, I prefer to adhere to the SSwans2011 friendship metric, under which both teams won equally. TJASTA just PM'ed me apologising for his rude behaviour earlier in the week and asking me on a date next week. If that's not deserving of a couple of SFA premiership points, I don't know what is.

I'm sure we can keep the new profile on the downlow...

So no inviting the East Side Hawks to the Fan Club next week?

How else am I going to make friends in a match thread. Will I need to start a catchy hashtag instead?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers for the week, Furies. I thought it was an enjoyable thread. But also fu** you guys.

Jesus that reaction to my post was almost instantaneous, my page hadn't even loaded from posting it

Jesus that reaction to my post was almost instantaneous, my page hadn't even loaded from posting it
Let that be a warning for anyone else that wants to talk shit about the Wonders ;)

Thanks for the fun week Wonders....

I now understand what SSwans2011 means by you guys being on top of the Friendship ladder. You're a good group of people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back