Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

who are you and why should i care enough to respond to this siht?
Careful. That's how I typically respond to his DMs, so he'll think you're an alt if you keep this up.

mate fu** up become a thing because of me
i am the best
I'll make you become a thing in a minute mate. Kiss my ass and also shut up your face.

Are the wonders still sh*t?
If by shit you mean super horny intelligent teens...

Then no. You killed my erection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay Furies, let's be serious for once

It's a sad day when one of the founding clubs of the SFA is completing its final season, but before we send the WONDERS off into oblivion, let's remember the good things this club has contributed to the league.

Well, anything peeps????
Well, if they are truly on their way out, one might say their best is yet to come.

Are the wonders still sh*t?

On field, going by our performances this season... Yes, Luckily that changes this week with an upcoming BOG effort from myself.

Off field never been better, I finally negotiated a contract with Sab22 so he can use my image on merchandise and some of my recycled material that has been sold on t-shirts and postershas been fantastic.

In summary

On Field
Adobe_20200906_182116.png

Off field

Adobe_20200825_082225.png

you play FIFA?
yeah man I LOVE purchasing basically the same game every year, jk you are dumb

yes it does
suck sh*t

By the end of the week we'll be best mates, looking back at this petty animosity and laughing. Probably some light necking and petting as well.
You can see it on the other side of the ground, from this vantage.
View attachment 961879
Qooty should just be 36 blokes logging into Minecraft and fighting to the death on the allocated home ground. There's no way the Wonders would be 12th.
Ooh boy, manangatang, time to get a new schtick mate, this bloke has stolen yours.

You're telling me that my three word throwaway post, designed to get involved in the thread, somehow ripped this dude's entire schtick? It might be time to expand for whatever that guy's name was, it's got too many anananana's in it for me to tag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back