Official Match Thread Season 30 Second Elimination Final: Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I hear that. Although in my case it's more like "right hand" day, and the left only gets used when I want a slightly different sensation.

Wait what are we talking about again?

You don’t ever go the two-handed approach?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dwarf tossing?

I believe he was referring to salad tossing. Far more exciting than you’d imagine. Iceberg or cos? Is the carrot sliced along the x or y axis? Dressing applied pre or post toss?

I believe he was referring to salad tossing. Far more exciting than you’d imagine. Iceberg or cos? Is the carrot sliced along the x or y axis? Dressing applied pre or post toss?
My, you might be right. I'm surprised this forum doesn't have another SFA in the form of Salad F.A.

I'd form a team called Avocados FFC. Only downside is I might struggle to get recruits, as there seems to be plenty of heathens around 'ere....

Last edited:
My, you might be right. I'm surprised this forum doesn't have another SFA in the form of Salad F.A.

I'd form a team called Avocados FFC. Only downside is I might struggle to get recruits, as there seems to be plenty of heathens around 'ere....

Well I’ll play for you. Love a good avocado.

Dwarf tossing?
Midget burning.

*Clinton Jones likes this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Second Elimination Final: Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back