Official Match Thread Season 30 Second Elimination Final: Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Midget burning.

*Clinton Jones likes this.
Settle down Mother Teresa.
Like you've never set fire to a short person.
Its not as if it was a tall person with feelings or anything.

There's just something about it...

Sexy salad pun contest. Go! - GIF on Imgur

Settle down Mother Teresa.
Like you've never set fire to a short person.
Its not as if it was a tall person with feelings or anything.
Set fire to as in transmitted?

What exactly have you been doing to TheCoach16?
Mate it would be quicker to list the things we haven’t done.

One of them being the sharing of food.
Our views are steadfast in that respect.

Probably for the best. I don't know Coaches eating habits but if the past half an hour has been any indication I think keeping teammates like Snake_Baker away from your salad is a wise move. And don't even get me started on the condiments...

.... I think keeping teammates like Snake_Baker away from your salad is a wise move. And don't even get me started on the condiments...
The condiments are desirable but the contraceptives are essential.

Probably for the best. I don't know Coaches eating habits but if the past half an hour has been any indication I think keeping teammates like Snake_Baker away from your salad is a wise move. And don't even get me started on the condiments...
As far as eating habits go, mine are gargantuan, yet I’m still chiseled like an Adonis.

I shit you not, like granite!

The Snake_Baker moniker is an intriguing one to say the least. I remember him coming over to the Carlton board years ago to be a nuisance, and I fully respected and understood where he was coming from being an epic troll myself at times.

I can’t remember what it was exactly, but he had a few of the Blues board fart-sniffers foaming from the mouth, so I just played along and had some fun as well.

Good times. Good, good times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You two do strike me as the SFA's Bonnie and Clyde

abv-coach-bonnieclyde.jpg

It's not really milk though, is it?

It's nut juice.

Exactly. What’s not to like?*

*I do not actually like almond milk. I am a coffee w*nker and it is offensive to all of my sensibilities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Second Elimination Final: Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back