Official Match Thread Season 30 Second Elimination Final: Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's in your fridge mate?

Nothing until tomorrow as it was emptied prior to my recent trip interstate. Will visit Dans before the weekend.

The bullet for sure.
I thought people were joking about the Adelaide tap water...until I went there and got to experience it myself. Truly awful, and the joke about it being Victoria's sewage down the Murray probably isn't far from the truth.

I thought people were joking about the Adelaide tap water...until I went there and got to experience it myself. Truly awful, and the joke about it being Victoria's sewage down the Murray probably isn't far from the truth.
Depends where you get it from. I've had no problems with it and ours has a slight chlorine taste being near a reservoir. Water is water really, never tasted much difference in anything.

Odds of Tony Lynn 15 trying anything outside of VB, west end, tooheys or Carlton are precisely 0.00000000000001%.

I'll make a confession whilst I'm here. I tried a spiced pumpkin ale when I went to Adelaide last week and it was surprisingly good.

Mate I have already told you what I drink. VB for 10 months of the year and Melbourne Bitter over the 2 months of Christmas.

The issue I have with pumpkin “beer” is the use of the word beer in it. It isn’t beer. Happy if it was called a pumpkin cruiser or spritzer but not beer.

I've actually had a tour of the place back in High School. Loved it.

I'm assuming you went on the tour after your Career Quiz didn't go so well.

Seeing you struggle here mate, you were never going to be anything other than a basic labourer :thumbsu:

Not only is their tap water deplorable, there’s an old saying that you should take caution in voiding your bowels before lunch, as you’ll have nothing to do in the afternoon.

Depends where you get it from. I've had no problems with it and ours has a slight chlorine taste being near a reservoir. Water is water really, never tasted much difference in anything.
Mate Melbourne tap water is ELITE. Down at Cape Paterson or along the peninsula is another story altogether.
What's in your fridge mate?
Not sure about the fridge, but there’d be some interesting stuff in his freezer I’m tipping.

Blame your captain :)
You’re always welcome in our threads mate, and I’ve saved your old locker for you. There’s no chance you’ll feel “drowned out” by the noise anymore ;)

Not only is their tap water deplorable, there’s an old saying that you should take caution in voiding your bowels before lunch, as you’ll have nothing to do in the afternoon.

Mate Melbourne tap water is ELITE. Down at Cape Paterson or along the peninsula is another story altogether.

Not sure about the fridge, but there’d be some interesting stuff in his freezer I’m tipping.
In the end it's all water molecules and nowhere near as bad as places that don't filter/treat water

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Second Elimination Final: Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back