Official Match Thread Season 30 Second Elimination Final: Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll give you a multiple choice:

a) State cricketer (played alongside such legends as Slats, Tubby, the Waughs and Warwick Todd)
b) Millionaire with a private jet and 50 foot yacht
c) Musician who has played hundreds of gigs in front of thousands of people around the world
d) Fireman that has been in multiple fundraising calendars (including one cover that made it to the front page of Reddit)

Which one do you want me to prove I am (or at least was)? They're all true.

MC Bad Liar.gif

I'll give you a multiple choice:

a) State cricketer (played alongside such legends as Slats, Tubby, the Waughs and Warwick Todd)
b) Millionaire with a private jet and 50 foot yacht
c) Musician who has played hundreds of gigs in front of thousands of people around the world
d) Fireman that has been in multiple fundraising calendars (including one cover that made it to the front page of Reddit)

Which one do you want me to prove I am (or at least was)? They're all true.
934F3D14-9867-47EA-AA4A-3C0092814D08.gif

Anyway so I rang the Bombers up and said I'm out of rehab. Errrr I mean i said my 'injury' is better.
Then I asked if I could have a grand entrance in a helicopter like Huddo or Brian Peake had.
Bluevein informed me that cos of budget cuts a helicopter was out of the question but due to the level of respect im held in that he would arrange worthy transport for me to get to the game.
tenor (13).gif
Not quite as sexy as a Chopper but I will get there eventually.

I was enjoying quenching my thirst with the free milk until I realized its actually a bull.

Anyway so I rang the Bombers up and said I'm out of rehab. Errrr I mean i said my 'injury' is better.
Then I asked if I could have a grand entrance in a helicopter like Huddo or Brian Peake had.
Bluevein informed me that cos of budget cuts a helicopter was out of the question but due to the level of respect im held in that he would arrange worthy transport for me to get to the game.
View attachment 1013008
Not quite as sexy as a Chopper but I will get there eventually.

I was enjoying quenching my thirst with the free milk until I realized its actually a bull.
I met a girl called Valerie in rehab. Boy, could she whine the house down.

Best You Say It Like Its Bad GIFs | Gfycat

I really like Norton as an actor. Pity that by all reports he's a campaigner behind the scenes.

My favourite Norton pairing is watching American History X, followed straight after by Death to Smoochy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This match thread is off to a slower start than previous ones

Could of sworn by now it was at least 10 pages deep
I was just thinking the same thing. I dreaded stopping by thinking I'd have 20 pages to read through from over night.
Might be a relaxing week. :think:
Nah...it's the Bombers. It will pick up. :D

Unless...

It could have been a rough start to the day... :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Second Elimination Final: Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back