Official Match Thread Season 30 Second Elimination Final: Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

What is this footy talk sh*t?
Hear ya loud and clear, my vanilla slice loving fiend.

Switching more to qooty, as a rookie I'm not really familiar with the Bombers record in finals (that and I'm a lazy flog who can't be arsed looking it up). Hopefully it's better than the AFL Bombers in Elimination Finals? :)

The script might be set for a classic Dragon win though I reckon.

Mate you can dominate mad Monday at Baghdad next week but that's as far as you're getting
Come finals, I make demands of the opposition, that they cannot meet. That’s how I dominate, and that’s how I’ll dominate the Dragons this week.
You will have no answers to the questions I pose on Sunday!

Kiss your season goodbye.

I make demands of the opposition, that they cannot meet. That’s how I dominate, and that’s how I’ll dominate the Dragons this week.
I dunno Coach, some of us are pretty kinky ***kers, you might be surprised.

Ok I’m going to play MC Bad Genius ’ top 10 game of sporting events thingo.

1) C. Judd 3 votes
2) C. Judd 3 votes
3) C. Judd 3 votes
4) C. Judd 3 votes
5) C. Judd 3 votes
6) C. Judd 3 votes
7) C. Judd 3 votes
8) C. Judd 3 votes
9) D. Swan 1 vote
10) C. Judd 3 votes

F4BED37D-6241-4C6F-8A86-8969E785908C.jpeg

Alright, that’s enough AFL-chat from me.

TC, you need to open the mind to a superior game. Snap, with a deck of unique cards.

Look at this. Another Bomber legend just drops by to share wisdom. What a benchmark ****ing club!

Switching more to qooty, as a rookie I'm not really familiar with the Bombers record in finals (that and I'm a lazy flog who can't be arsed looking it up). Hopefully it's better than the AFL Bombers in Elimination Finals? :)

Its an uce cream. ****ing hell.

Its an uce cream. ******* hell.
I didn't even look at your av to be honest. I just remember you were into vanilla slice which I can certainly get on board with. Ice cream... eh, can take it or leave it unless it's REALLY good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Save the AFL talk for the boards above this one dickhead.

I'm shocked that club hierarchy haven't imparted this 'wisdom' on you yet.

We’ve shared nearly two hundred pages worth of content this season with the Draggers, so there’s only so many brain cells one can donate to such inane drivel on their part.

Meanwhile, we only get to play the Royals once, who are far more mentally equipped to deal with day-to-day chit chat.

Let’s just make the best of an abhorrent situation and deal with them until Sunday.

We may all have to be lobotomised by then, but I’ll keep my fingers crossed.
Wow, that's not very nice. We can't help it that the schedule selected the Dragons playing you twice during the season. And this is three.
We are all in this together.

Save the AFL talk for the boards above this one dickhead.

I'm shocked that club hierarchy haven't imparted this 'wisdom' on you yet.
Gee, someone got a little triggered. Literally in the post you quoted I was directing conversation towards Qooty. Reading comprehension, I'd have thought that was meant to be your strength :thumbsu:

Oi Bombers,
I know your season is ending this weekend and I felt kinda bad, so I booked the incredible Four Seasons for your mad Monday festivities. Enjoy!

images (1).png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Second Elimination Final: Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back