Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 3 - Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I've read Catsnlakers' post a number of times, and I don't see AFL specifically mentioned. The Furies have been flagless since:

* Kojak had hair
* The Redbacks last won a Sheffield Shield
* Robert Menzies was prime minister

OK that's a slight exaggeration, but I've been here since season 23, and you blokes haven't gone top since I've been here :).

I think just getting the team sheet right is a win as far as the Furies go.

I've read Catsnlakers' post a number of times, and I don't see AFL specifically mentioned. The Furies have been flagless since:

* Kojak had hair

OK that's a slight exaggeration, but I've been here since season 23, and you blokes haven't gone top since I've been here :).
We ask for an uplift in quality, up steps the skipper.....No wonder our culture remains the envy of the SFA. 💪

* Kojak had hair

Robert Menzies was the prime minister in 2015? I can't remember that

* Kojak had hair

So SFA Premierships only count if they're from the past 8 seasons? What about the first 23 seasons?

The Furies have Premiership legends amongst our list----I learnt all about it during my Flogademy training.

If only you mentored the poor rook a little bit about the SFA before he started embarrassing himself with his medicore posting quality.

Can confirm that I’ve spent the last hour with Wacky Tiger at our kids swimming, he’s tried recruiting me, it failed, he’s a good bloke, carries a bit of cash in his wallet and his car now has one less tyre and 20 litres less fuel.

Can confirm that I’ve spent the last hour with Wacky Tiger at our kids swimming, he’s tried recruiting me, it failed, he’s a good bloke, carries a bit of cash in his wallet and his car now has one less tyre and 20 litres less fuel.
Well... can't fault his ambition!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you sure that was WT?
He couldnt drive a greasy stick up a rats clacker;)

Are you sure that was WT?
He couldnt drive a greasy stick up a rats clacker;)
Definitely him, we talked about our combined three mobbs medal wins, he was still wearing his

View attachment 1059959

SIN CITY SWAMPRATS OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

Round 3 v Infighting (& soon to be relegated) Furies at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

B:
Catsnlakers - Quadzilla - powerrrrrrrrrrrr

HB: Power Raid - jackster83 - Firestarter

C: MannumPower - GotTheGoodes - Nunez

HF: GremioPower - SarahSmiles - FishingRick04

F: LukeParkerno1 - Hatchy1992 - Sparkle

FOLL: Ant Bear - ant555 - philreich

INT: edgie - sataris

Changes:

sataris FP -> INT
FishingRick04 INT -> HFF
Sparkle HFF -> FP​
SarahSmiles bring the rat grease.

This is turning into a terrible match thread.

I'd almost rather the Bombers spamming and fawning over each other. There, I said it.

feel sad for the swampies

they used to be hard campaigners

then they tried to become the disciples of BRAB

now they are like a cheap version of the baby you get if the bombers had a one nighter with the dragons

im surprised they havent started infighting yet

My Captain is killing me, best player in the league, bench, to forward flank right out, what did I do to him

Channelling his inner Ken Hinkley

My Captain is killing me, best player in the league, bench, to forward flank right out, what did I do to him
You just cost yourself a carton with that outburst

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 3 - Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back