Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 3 - Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a bit of a narcissist on the Sweet F.A. (as we all are), always appreciate a good tag

no, you're a badge whore more than a tag whore. but dont worry, your capt successfully stopped you getting another badge today :)

View attachment 1059959

SIN CITY SWAMPRATS OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

Round 3 v Infighting (& soon to be relegated) Furies at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

B:
Catsnlakers - Quadzilla - powerrrrrrrrrrrr

HB: Power Raid - jackster83 - Firestarter

C: MannumPower - GotTheGoodes - Nunez

HF: GremioPower - SarahSmiles - FishingRick04

F: LukeParkerno1 - Hatchy1992 - Sparkle

FOLL: Ant Bear - ant555 - philreich

INT: edgie - sataris

Changes:

sataris FP -> INT
FishingRick04 INT -> HFF
Sparkle HFF -> FP​

"Marvellous"

Image result for richie benaud channel 9

your capt successfully stopped you getting another badge today :)
Doesn't matter, we'll be getting the premiership badge anyway come the end of the season

you have to make finals to win a flag petal

You would know, it stumped you for years why everyone else's season went for four weeks longer than yours

You would know, it stumped you for years why everyone else's season went for four weeks longer than yours

furies have had no issues making finals douche bag

we just tend to hit the victory goon a week or two early :(

That's why I make sure our Victory Goon doesn't arrive until just after the final siren of the Grand Final, that way there's no temptation to break in and have a snifter throughout the season or finals series, our regular drinks allotment will have to do.

It was rather strange gathering everyone to go through the drinks a week after our season had ended in Season 28 though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every finals series needs that team that is just making up the numbers, in order for the remaining teams to feel good about themselves. Kind of like Sri Lanka in cricket tournaments.

That's why I make sure our Victory Goon doesn't arrive until just after the final siren of the Grand Final, that way there's no temptation to break in and have a snifter throughout the season or finals series, our regular drinks allotment will have to do.

It was rather strange gathering everyone to go through the drinks a week after our season had ended in Season 28 though.

pffff, the swampbrabs only hit the milk bottle

you'd faint even smelling the shit we brew

Every finals series needs that team that is just making up the numbers, in order for the remaining teams to feel good about themselves. Kind of like Sri Lanka in cricket tournaments.

keep the dragons out of this, noone needs to talk to them

pffff, the swampbrabs only hit the milk bottle

you'd faint even smelling the sh*t we brew

I don't normally faint at a mix of compost bin water and alcohol, but there's some secret ingredient you mix in that is absolutely rank. How you can drink that, I don't know.

I don't normally faint at a mix of compost bin water and alcohol, but there's some secret ingredient you mix in that is absolutely rank. How you can drink that, I don't know.

and that princess peach, is why you aint a Fury

and that princess peach, is why you aint a Fury

Just you wait till you see what kind of flavours Kombucha comes in these days, it makes your compost water seem like a glass of water in comparison.

I'll bring you a bottle to have on Sunday, there'll be plenty of time to give it a try whilst the crowd fetches the ball after another Rats goal.

Just you wait till you see what kind of flavours Kombucha comes in these days, it makes your compost water seem like a glass of water in comparison.

I'll bring you a bottle to have on Sunday, there'll be plenty of time to give it a try whilst the crowd fetches the ball after another Rats goal.

no matter what SarahSmiles says, kombucha having 0.01% alcohol doesnt make it booze

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 3 - Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back