Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 15 - Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Horry thanks for your support but Baghdad would rather dissolve than have that shittruck Senor M come anywhere near us.

Considering you still don’t have a valid team list only 3 & a half hours out from the deadline I think you’re preferring the team to dissolve.

Considering you still don’t have a valid team list only 3 & a half hours out from the deadline I think you’re preferring the team to dissolve.
mad foghorn leghorn GIF by Looney Tunes

Just finished reading this thread, I see cadsky/ Morpheous /Mozzie/ Moz is at his chest puffing best, I'd give him a medal but like his build it would just blow away in the wind.
Where better to puff my chest than on a fantasy forum where everyone knows me as the heavyweight lifter I am

Citroin welcome to the best club in this very real fantasy league, it will be with great pleasure to watch you receive your qremiership medallion come GF day. We can only wonder what Moz will be doing on that Sunny Sunday.
Probably worshipping his Citroin shrine.

Citroin welcome to the best club in this very real fantasy league, it will be with great pleasure to watch you receive your qremiership medallion come GF day. We can only wonder what Moz will be doing on that Sunny Sunday.
Probably watching the match I just simmed unfold 🙂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 15 - Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back