Official Match Thread Season 34 Second Semi-Final: Gumbies FFC vs Ophidian Old Boys @ The House of Gumby

Who will win?

• Gumbies

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Old Boys

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • I just hope everyone has fun :)

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigerturbulance what is the Gumbies' "OOB Rating" or whatever that weird thing is that you do?

I realised that there was only one entrance to the Spotswood Oval, and that was via the Aldus Haydonian Pavilion. This, I thought must prove troublesome when teams of low ranking visit Spotswood - they might be denied entrance to the Pavilion, which would leave them entirely unable to enter the ground at all!

So I've built a secondary entrance off Rhilpisa Road, so that peeps can still get into the ground without going through the pavilion.

View attachment 1550430
View attachment 1550434
View attachment 1550428View attachment 1550429View attachment 1550431View attachment 1550432View attachment 1550433
The Gumbies have Level 2 Access
Silver: restrictive access to Spottington Common and Sir Aldus Haydovian Pavilion for the sole purpose of qooty, invitation only to game functions.

Although it doesn't matter as we are playing at the house of gumby, which means we wont have that problem of cleaning up the used rubbers from the campus at the end of the game.

Offical Logo.png

Ophidian Old Boys FFC Team Sheet
S34 Second Semi Final vs Gumbies FFC @ The House of Gumby

B: Nunez - BRAB - Heisenberg_

HB: haydo - Fleabane - Hoos

C:
MC Bad Genius - Elton Johns Wig - U2tigers

HF: Over The Post - Mrs Turbo - The Jesus

F: WickzkiBonz - AxialMat7

Foll: Mobbs - Tigerturbulance - Callums_Guns

INT: The CryptkeeperFireKrakouer

3qW0.gif

COACH: Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

#SerpensIratus #LoveTheBye

Offical Logo.png

Ophidian Old Boys FFC Team Sheet
S34 Second Semi Final vs Gumbies FFC @ The House of Gumby

B: Nunez - BRAB - Heisenberg_

HB: haydo - Fleabane - Hoos

C: MC Bad Genius - Elton Johns Wig - U2tigers

HF: Over The Post - Mrs Turbo - The Jesus

F: WickzkiBonz - AxialMat7

Foll: Mobbs - Tigerturbulance - Callums_Guns

INT: The CryptkeeperFireKrakouer

3qW0.gif

COACH: Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

#SerpensIratus #LoveTheBye

Rotate me into the ruck whenever I'm needed to pwn noobz

For me, the Gumbies died after BRAB destroyed them from the inside. They're a shell of their former self. An empty green lump of clay.

Basically, we should relegate them and introduce the Malibu Achievers. Amirite Hoos

Rotate me into the ruck whenever I'm needed to pwn noobz
resting you in the backline worked well last week,
once Mobbs get sick of tapping the qooty down and kicking qoals be ready

For me, the Gumbies died after BRAB destroyed them from the inside. They're a shell of their former self. An empty green lump of clay.

Basically, we should relegate them and introduce the Malibu Achievers. Amirite Hoos
I blame haydo
we all know BRAB was just his puppet and fall guy :think:

slap gtfo GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you might find it hard to see it through all those tears

LividSnarlingAdeliepenguin-max-1mb.gif
I've got a 3-10 record in finals with three (potentially soon to be four) straight sets exits. It's gonna take more than that to make me cry.

Irony being none of you have run since probably your school carnival athletics day
The Ophidian Old Boys Fitness Undergrads Cardio program (FUC) is world class and is the reason we will run over the top of the Gumbos on Sunday

arobics.jpg

I was the best captain the Gumbies ever had

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 Second Semi-Final: Gumbies FFC vs Ophidian Old Boys @ The House of Gumby

Back