Official Match Thread Season 35 First Semi Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cordlandt Park (MOTR)

Who wins?

• Coney Island Warriors

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • The wider SFA as a whole

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • The incoming 14th team

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Did somebody say straight sets?
I like where this topic of conversation is heading...

Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are you sweetness?
I'm going well, especially if we get a drawn final between the Coney Island Warriors and the Baghdad Bombers this week.

Still having trouble continuing a conversation in a match thread in a timely fashion though.

Oh look, it’s the cooney Island Worriers again.
Genuinely honest here, it took me quite some time into last season before it dawned on me there was only one O in our first name...despite the history lessons and everything provided, I kept pronouncing it Cooney and was wondering why the team was named after a red-headed Brownlow medalist. :$

*with apologies to pantskyle

I remember the day I made you this gif, Samoan Steve.

We were younger then, you were wearing that little red dress I got you, you know the one, the tight one, yes, yes very toight, toight like a tiger.

Man, I’m so glad we’re in a PM right now, lest we be stoned to death by marauders carrying pitchforks, all because of our forbidden love.

C’mere, you Polynesian Prince, if your legs don’t work, I’ll carry you.

oKmrMwYw.gif

I used to do the same for our resident Fijian, the CursingFijian kind.

JSU1aAHQ.gif

Who needs the ****ing gym when I just be bench pressing you ****ers for fun, eh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35 First Semi Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cordlandt Park (MOTR)

Back