Official Match Thread Season 35 First Semi Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cordlandt Park (MOTR)

Who wins?

• Coney Island Warriors

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • The wider SFA as a whole

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • The incoming 14th team

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh look, it’s the cooney Island Worriers again.

Oh that's a new one!

sarcastic-laugh.gif

I remember the day I made you this gif, Samoan Steve.

We were younger then, you were wearing that little red dress I got you, you know the one, the tight one, yes, yes very toight, toight like a tiger.

Man, I’m so glad we’re in a PM right now, lest we be stoned to death by marauders carrying pitchforks, all because of our forbidden love.

C’mere, you Polynesian Prince, if your legs don’t work, I’ll carry you.

View attachment 1705519

I used to do the same for our resident Fijian, the CursingFijian kind.

View attachment 1705520

Who needs the ******* gym when I just be bench pressing you *ers for fun, eh?
You'll always be my Bodyguard.

Hello Pugsley.

The qooty gods have written the perfect script.
Hey old mate, congratulations on dragging this sorry assed bunch of losers all the way to whatever final this is.

I am playing off the hbf this season, hoping that is very near to the lovo you have prepared for our arrival.

It's CursingFijian 's hardness that I will exploit to get my team over the line.
That's all I ever was to you wasn't I? A tall piece of hardness. Well, I am happy to say you will be getting the full length and breadth of my hardness Snoz! By the time I'm finished you will feel like Ken Hinkley after a Port meet the fans day,

Last edited:
Hai bommas!!!

The team with a mix of good eggs and rotten cumquats. You already know which one you are.
Since when did we have the good eggs?

Yeah mate, they wore me down repeatedly over time and promised to let me know where my son is.
Sane planning, sensible tomorrow.

Ya know, if I hadn’t have signed a 7000 game contract with the Bombers all those years ago, I would consider spending some time in Coney Island.

3 reasons for that.

1) I love hot dogs

2) I love whores, particularly whores that grow on a tree, i mean, who doesn’t, amirite?

3) I love Raveneyes

c04ieVVp.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since when did we have the good eggs?

Since the first double yolker I cracked in Baghdad.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen one around for a while. Woolies. Coles. None. Very disappointing.

Since the first double yolker I cracked in Baghdad.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen one around for a while. Woolies. Coles. None. Very disappointing.
Had a double this morning, poached on toast.

Yes, but have the good grace to tag the campaigners properly you mofo.
I mean who in the actual **** calls themselves Sun Ra? Isn’t Ra the god of the sun? That’s like calling yourself Earth Jesus. Get a hold of yourself man.

Sane planning, sensible tomorrow.

Ya know, if I hadn’t have signed a 7000 game contract with the Bombers all those years ago, I would consider spending some time in Coney Island.

3 reasons for that.

1) I love hot dogs

2) I love whores, particularly whores that grow on a tree, i mean, who doesn’t, amirite?

3) I love Raveneyes

View attachment 1705538

Bruvs 'til we die!!!

Al and Bobby OTHER GUYS compressed.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35 First Semi Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cordlandt Park (MOTR)

Back