Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Go Away Do Not Want GIF
Nervous Open Door GIF by American Gods

Good afternoon fellow Baghdadians and especially our new posters for Rd1 Season 35. sunny3193 , norway blue , dudeintheswamp , Dazjack and SaintsSeptember this will be a nice and gentle introduction into the Sweet FA as the Furies have been a very flaccid mob for quite some time now.

Hi Furies and especially that munted campaigner Bovo .
Damn, we put all that preseason training into a glorious bunch of rookies … and this is the opposition we are graced with? The rookies are going to think we mislead them

Nah, don’t buy it. Since making the switch, Bovo has been the epitome of professionalism and qooty. He even broadened his horizon and started listening to music that wasn’t from the 90s
Is Bovo another one f the Bears who finally woke from hibernation and realised it wasn’t season 20 anymore?

Damn, we put all that preseason training into a glorious bunch of rookies … and this is the opposition we are graced with? The rookies are going to think we mislead them
I know mate it's very disappointing being the premiers and holding the Sweet FA up to a higher standard, to be treated so poorly.

Anyone got a team list for * checks thread title * the Fighting Furies?

As usual, there will be the gate crashes and hangers-on who love to be part of all things Baghdad, would like to know who is actually meant to be here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

damn reigning premiers and cant get MOTR? I'd be talking to the higher ups about it
Yeah nah, nah no way the Bombers need to be announced as the MOTR, any game featuring us is already that.

Anyone got a team list for * checks thread title * the Fighting Furies?

As usual, there will be the gate crashes and hangers-on who love to be part of all things Baghdad, would like to know who is actually meant to be here.

That's more of a Round 1 thing than a Baghdad thing...

I know mate it's very disappointing being the premiers and holding the Sweet FA up to a higher standard, to be treated so poorly.
Luckily we got the intra club in…

Well your obviously here because your interested in our new bloke Dazjack , Baghdad is thrilled to have the only good Magpie poster on Bigfooty:thumbsu:
Yeah, wow, what an introduction; I mean, don't damn me with any faint praise at all...

Bovo has already been spilling some beans on all the naughtiness that goes on within the Baghdad inner sanctum. Rumours are all true.
To be fair I felt like a broken record. My standard response has been “oh yeah that’s true too” over and bloody over again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back