Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Typical Hawthorn manouevre.

Tbh, I was on form that night and he was struggling to keep up. We got separated once Paradise Lost started to play so I couldn't include him in the next round.

On the other hand, the beer I owe him is a Melbourne Bitter, so maybe he got the better of me by making me drink that swill.

Also thanks for Bovo, we're still trying to get the stench of Baghdad off him. Can't fathom what goes in your club rooms to get a smell like that.
The sheer volume of arse-hole hair involved contains enough left-overs to create an ugly cloud of spicy, post-digested kofta, falafel and in some cases recently deceased hamsters, the size of a small mushroom cloud.
Some of us are actual Iraqis, so that counts for 11 of most other peoples.

The sheer volume of arse-hole hair involved contains enough left-overs to create an ugly cloud of spicy, post-digested kofta, falafel and in some cases recently deceased hamsters, the size of a small mushroom cloud.
Some of us are actual Iraqis, so that counts for 11 of most other peoples.
Most of VeinGlorious pasta dishes have been banned at Abdu , the prison is a squalor already.

Hi Pugsley, as always looking forward to super cute gifs 😊
Here's a sneak peek at a pic of Pugsley when he heard the news of who our opponent was for the opening match of the season. So sad.

5pKoXHe.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was really nice to see to see the photo in the Hippodrome of the brothers re-uniting in season 35, brought a tear to my eye and the photographers.

4633462f2bbc3ee03a5bb7e0ab33ba8c.jpg

JyeDye and Bovo :thumbsu:
Doesn't matter what you look like when you have game like us. I'd tell you to warn your wife but even though I see myself as quite progressive I'm not ready for beastiality yet.

I wasn't a fan at first but I've learnt to love her.

Tongue Goat GIF

Once you've gone black...
Her tongue was not like that when you first met either…..

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back