Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Bombers, always a personal highlight to spend the week with you guys; it just sucks that your rookies have made the reigning premiers even stronger 😀

Furies, a lot to like about this first hitout for the season. Bovo and ShaunDuggan have slotted in very nicely and are already setting high standards, and Shueygod with a very impressive debut. We've laid some very solid foundations and have just begun to build something special.

philreich, thank you for posting. You are, as always, an utter gentleman 👏

3 : 7.04 {lW} - Bovo dummy's the handpass and then takes a bounce.
3 : 7.08 {lW} - Bovo ran into sunny3193 and came off second-best.

Bovo how’s the jaw after that hip and shoulder?
Jaws fine I reckon.

It’s the eyes that are a worry.

07203C33-71A5-43A6-8FBC-0E20C585785A.jpeg

You hip-n-shouldered the central axis of his retinas something fierce though.

3 : 7.04 {lW} - Bovo dummy's the handpass and then takes a bounce.
3 : 7.08 {lW} - Bovo ran into sunny3193 and came off second-best.

Bovo how’s the jaw after that hip and shoulder?
I think I left my teeth in your hip. It was damn tasty though!

Those are the sort of eyes that say “hey babe, how YOU doing?”
I would’ve thought that they’re the sort of eyes you’d see just before you were flayed and worn like a skin suit.

But that’s just me

I would’ve thought that they’re the sort of eyes you’d see just before you were flayed and worn like a skin suit.

But that’s just me
Yeah that’s just you…. Again and again

And again

This week is on me Furies. Got caught up in the nightlife and love scene in Baghdad and showed up completely unprepared. Surprised I even got a touch considering I spent most of the game on the shitter. Well played Bombers nevertheless.
All the best touches are in the showers after the match, pal. Fresh meat here, KohPhi

46D1738E-AA32-40DB-8FC0-E5F8816909DD.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be careful what you ask for sunny3193

No “I” in team ….

… and 12 posts this week is a cautious start. Just sayin’.
He's started off all guns blazing compared to me in my rookie season, 54 posts in 12 games lol

s**t we forgot the theme song.
All together.

To the tune of most beautiful Adun call to prayer.

Aeeeeoooohaaahhhhaaaaaa.....Aeeooollhaaaaaaooohaaaaaaaa.
Bagdaaaaaaaad.... did kiieeaaaaaaaaak aeoaaasss again.
There is a team song somewhere….

You were inches away from an ALL-SFA berth though.

Dazjack notches up a measly 183 quality posts in Round 1.

Solid game too.
Have a feeling that the rising star will come from within our ranks again this season

Dazjack with a monstrous 183 posts in his first match thread, just incredible spamming mate. I really could not be prouder.
Shame we can't include the 90 minutes of hijinks from the SC thread. The 200 on debut would have been a nice feeling.

You were inches away from an ALL-SFA berth though.
I feel like I should be the one to elaborate on the ‘inches’ and ‘berth’ components of your post, but ima leave it for now.

Shame we can't include the 90 minutes of hijinks from the SC thread. The 200 on debut would have been a nice feeling.
oh the posts that all ended up being moved to the general discussion thread?? yep. i vaguely remember those 90 mins. was followed by a stupidly deep sleep if i recall correctly 😴

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 1 – Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back