Official Match Thread Season 35 | Round 4 | Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Wake up Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG CursingFijian Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover FurTheWin Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo pantskyle Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster The Filth Wizard The Half Back TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat WaywardSonSon it’s game day. Not sure when philreich will do the needful, but I’m opening up the taco & tequila bar early.

The Vegans are in milestone mode but simhousery is our constant companion so the result is up for grabs. Either way, as Lord_Flashheart so eloquently put it earlier in the week: “22 Bears are getting f*cked on Sunday”.

LFG!!!!!!!!

// Google Apps Script code to make the Warriors win against the Bears

function warriorsWinAgainstBears() {

// Get the values from the Warriors and Bears teams
var warriorsScore = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSheet().getRange("A2").getValue();
var bearsScore = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSheet().getRange("B2").getValue();

// if the Warriors score is greater than the Bears score
if (warriorsScore > bearsScore) {

// Add 6 points to the Warriors score and make them the winners
SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSheet().getRange("A2").setValue(warriorsScore + 6);
}
}

My Work Is Done Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Wake up Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG CursingFijian Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover FurTheWin Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo pantskyle Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster The Filth Wizard The Half Back TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat WaywardSonSon it’s game day. Not sure when philreich will do the needful, but I’m opening up the taco & tequila bar early.

The Vegans are in milestone mode but simhousery is our constant companion so the result is up for grabs. Either way, as Lord_Flashheart so eloquently put it earlier in the week: “22 Bears are getting f*cked on Sunday”.

LFG!!!!!!!!
9D9587DB-BA10-4544-92AE-A7C16D0F0E01.gif

Disgraceful behaviour from Tiger Bob. We'll all have to take bite out of him GoT style.
Joke’s on you, I’m a meat substitute.

Call me Impossible Bob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joke’s on you, I’m a meat substitute.

Call me Impossible Bob.

AKA Tofu Bob.
You must look tasty to those toothless vegan bears.

Especially after I just contaminated their supply of quinoa & kale smoothie mix.

GAMEDAY LADS, LET'S KICK THEIR TEETH GUMS DOWN THEIR THROATS!

LFG!!!!!!!!

8f0c0e4c-9111-4986-a9ed-ff670966e7f0_text.gif

LFG!!!!!!!!
20230219_085329.jpg

Vegan Bears would just be extra angry bears wouldn’t they? I think there’s a movie coming out about an extra angry bear

Yell On Top GIF by Cocaine Bear

According to the rules, it's a 4-week suspension.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35 | Round 4 | Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back